• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hidden Falls, 7-26-14.

SickStringC

Anytime folks in Texas want to hit some trails in the Hill Country, let me know! These are the only videos I managed to get from a run with friends Saturday afternoon / evening. :horns:

Video hosted on FB

Second Video hosted on YouTube:
[video=youtube_share;uhTObEKHT90]http://youtu.be/uhTObEKHT90[/video]

High Five H2

I'm all the way out in west texas, but you're probably the closest wheeling to me. I'm down for an outing next time you go. I could make a weekend out of it.

SickStringC

Nice. I need to get the trucks out.

I'm all the way out in west texas, but you're probably the closest wheeling to me. I'm down for an outing next time you go. I could make a weekend out of it.

I'll look at the calendar and post up a few potential dates to see how they shake out with other folks and we'll get one on the calendar for sometime late August, September or October. Hidden Falls now has cabins on site in addition to camping and RV sites. If none of those sound attractive, Marble Falls has lots of hotels and is just 8 miles from the park. Recently I've been getting into night wheeling ... they allow you to run trails 'till midnight. It's a great time, we just stick to trails we're familiar with. Keep an eye out in the appropriate section for a TX post in the next few weeks.