• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS It's for sale (again)

zackcrum

Man that is. Killer deal. 06h3 should turn Kyle on to this if he's still looking. Or maybe even derian could look into it.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Man that is. Killer deal. 06h3 should turn Kyle on to this if he's still looking. Or maybe even derian could look into it.

Kyle is very picky. I showed him this in the past and telemikes rig.

Basically he wants an alpha adventure within 30 miles with low miles and for 15k. Probably won't happen for another 10 years. This is a great deal and he shouldn't pass it up

zackcrum

Kyle is very picky. I showed him this in the past and telemikes rig.

Basically he wants an alpha adventure within 30 miles with low miles and for 15k. Probably won't happen for another 10 years. This is a great deal and he shouldn't pass it up
Wow he's hoping high isnt he

poweraidon

I would've totally bought this If I hadent just bought my current h3 5 months ago... But why don't you sell it at carmax?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Are you willing to sell the Yakima rack and installation parts on it's own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At first thought, I would say no shipping, but come out for BS week.:)

But I'll take some measurements. The rack breaks down into three pieces; front/back and, I believe, an 18 in center section. The cross bars are the width of a H3. So, let me do some calculations later today.
I sure don't want to pay movers to move it 300+ miles.

Edwin

At first thought, I would say no shipping, but come out for BS week.:)

But I'll take some measurements. The rack breaks down into three pieces; front/back and, I believe, an 18 in center section. The cross bars are the width of a H3. So, let me do some calculations later today.
I sure don't want to pay movers to move it 300+ miles.

Alright thanks appreciate it

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Headed to ID next weekend house hunting. Have a few picked out in Chubbuck the northern suburb of Pocatello. Decided to fully retire and going to camp every other week come spring. Thus, the reason to sell the H3. It won't be used for what it is designed for (trailer towing is not a virtue of the H3), besides it would be a logistical nightmare to get two vehicles and a trailer up to ID.

You still bringing the super crawler in October?