• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Official HUMMER Beach Day and C&C Event, Sat. August 2nd

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Hey Southern Hummer Folks,

The official summer meetup here at "the beach" in Wilmington, NC (zip 28405) will be Saturday, August 2 beginning at 9 am.

We will begin the day at Cars & Coffee here in Wilmington. We had 4-5 Hummers last year and we had a great time. Meet at the Schaefer BMW dealership parking lot. I'll get there early to reserve some primo parking spaces. I will attempt to be near the front entrance.

After Cars and Coffee, we'll go to Freeman Park in Carolina Beach (20 mins from Wilmington) and spend the day on the beach. You ARE permitted to drive on the beach here (must purchase a day pass...$20 I think) and you can stay as long as you'd like. I'm thinking we can spend the afternoon here...swim....fish....sunbathe....whatever floats your boat.

Then, I'm thinking we can round out the day eating dinner at Flaming Amy's Burrito Barn, a Wilmington staple serving really, really tasty burritos, tacos, etc.

The schedule would look like this:

• 9 AM to 11 AM -- Cars & Coffee (then convoy to Freeman Park)
  • 12 PM to 4 PM -- Freeman Park Beach Time / Free Time (then convoy to dinner)
  • 5 PM to 7 PM -- Flaming Amy's Burrito Barn Farewell Dinner

You are, of course, welcome to do your own thing. This will be family/dog friendly, so bring the kids if you got 'em!

Feel free to post below or PM me with any questions. Please submit an RSVP in a message and I'll add you to the list of attendees.

Hope to see you all soon!

chad

Everyone better show up this time!!! No excuses!!! Hans gave several months notice!!!

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Beer is encouraged to combat the harsh summer heat. ;)
Peep, I don't have any Mac products, sorry!
Wood tick, it ain't like you'd hope. Haha

Posted via Integrated Brain Wave Chip