• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS '09 H3T Front bumper, bumper support, and skid plate

mavrikjc

Believe these will fit H3 as well but they came off my 09 H3T...

8yneqahu.jpg

Front Bumper with fog lights - not a scratch on it
ybusezy7.jpg

Bumper support/crash bar
y2ypa7a7.jpg

09 Skid Plate - No rock dings/dents
u8e3u6y9.jpg

All these came off my 09 H3T Alpha when I put on the BA bumper.
ujusu8a4.jpg

I'm moving to Texas (so I can be near @FRUMAKER and he can help me fab stuff - lol j/k) and while I "should" keep these if I ever want to go back to stock, also don't want to lug them to Texas and also can't imagine ever wanting to be stock again lol.

While local pickup is preferred, willing to ship as well.

I can't find any used ones for sale but OEM ones aren't cheap. Make me an offer.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Aggie H3T

Believe these will fit H3 as well but they came off my 09 H3T...

8yneqahu.jpg

Front Bumper with fog lights - not a scratch on it
ybusezy7.jpg

Bumper support/crash bar
y2ypa7a7.jpg

09 Skid Plate - No rock dings/dents
u8e3u6y9.jpg

All these came off my 09 H3T Alpha when I put on the BA bumper.
ujusu8a4.jpg

I'm moving to Texas (so I can be near @FRUMAKER and he can help me fab stuff - lol j/k) and while I "should" keep these if I ever want to go back to stock, also don't want to lug them to Texas and also can't imagine ever wanting to be stock again lol.

While local pickup is preferred, willing to ship as well.

I can't find any used ones for sale but OEM ones aren't cheap. Make me an offer.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
If you don't sell them before you move and end up hauling them to Texas, I would be interested if we could work out a deal. I'm South of Austin TX, but can travel.

SolidusJ

If you don't sell them before you move and end up hauling them to Texas, I would be interested if we could work out a deal. I'm South of Austin TX, but can travel.

Looks like there's going to be another T in the area huh. Damn I love those BA bumpers!!!

mavrikjc

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!

Oooooooook folks!

Well after a 9 month hiatus while paying for two house (FUN! FUN! FUN!) I'm finally selling my house in Washington, D.C. area and getting the rest of my toys (H3T/Harley/etc) down to God's Country (a/k/a Dallas, Texas). If you're interested in any of these items let me know before I move it down to Dallas on the 14th of March. If you're in/closer to Dallas area, I'd be open to hauling it down here and meeting up local after I get it here (@Aggie H3T I'm looking at YOU!). Thanks folks and sorry for going dark. Having two house payments really puts quite a cramp on the truck fund...

I really like that BA bumper! Does that stand for the A Teams "BA Baracus? lol he built some badass Armour on vehicles in that show! lol

mavrikjc

Bump. Yup these are sitting in my garage in Dallas too still and in need of a good home....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDolak48

Bump. Yup these are sitting in my garage in Dallas too still and in need of a good home....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you looking to get for the bumper? i am located in Louisville, Ky so I will have to go the shipped route (wish I was planning a trip to tx... oh well.)

mavrikjc

What are you looking to get for the bumper? i am located in Louisville, Ky so I will have to go the shipped route (wish I was planning a trip to tx... oh well.)

You want the whole shebang (front-bumper, impact bar, crashbar, and skid plate) or just the front-bumper? Price/shipping depends on if you need it all or just the front-bumper. Let me know so I can get proper weight for shipping quote. PM me if preferred.

Aggie H3T

Hey, took a new job and been off the forum for a while. Shoot me a PM if the stuff I was interested in is still available.

08H3

Price for just the plastic piece to 46801. Mine has had enough encounters with trees, rocks, etc. that it's now in about twice as many pieces as it was off the assembly line.

4speedfunk

08H3....you realize I throw these away on a regular basis, right? Shipping will kill you on the fascia due to the size.

4speedfunk

CCBOOM...I have a butt-load of new THORparts skids. They fit the early style (06-07) bumpers (BA, DOI, Predator, THORparts, GM). I don't have any GM skids (early or late) style, right now. If you need the later style (08-10)...I know a guy that has one stashed in a storage unit. Let me check and get back to you.

4speedfunk

CCB....struck out in the late style skid. Sorry.

08H3....scored on the fascia. I sent you a pic. It's not mine but feel free to shoot me a lowball offer. I'll pass it on to the owner.