• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Custom offroad teardrop with h3 pattern

silvrzuki77

Well unfortunately things have changed in the family with another child on the way. I tried justifying keep the teardrop, but realistically it's not going to be used like it should and things are just too crazy with my 4, 2 and a new born. So I'm putting my Teardrop up for sale. Im going to just list the basic's and I have included a link to the full build on expedition portal. Fridge not included . I have taken this trailer through parts of Death Valley and all over the Nevada mountains. Pulls straight and tracks awesome. Will follow anywhere your truck can go. I am not in any hurry to sell and plan on using it till I sell it. I will also be doing things here and there to make it even better than it is. Any questions feel free to email me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Here is a link to the full build on Expedition Portal. http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/87226-UAV-TD-(Urban-Assualt-Vehicle-tear-drop)-build

Trailer body is 9'L x 4'5"W
Frame is made of 2x4" square tubing that is .095 wall thick that is fully welded and wiring ran internally with all LED brake, turn, and clearance lights.
Lock and roll off-road hitch
Axle is 6 lug pattern 3500 pound capacity with electric brakes.
Trail gear brand new 3" lift Suzuki samurai leaf springs as well as shocks.
21 gallon water tank with 1.2 gpm pump and exterior shower fitting.
Front tongue box contains a group 29 deep cycle battery.
Exterior is all aluminum that is .065 wall thickness. Interior wood is red oak throughout.
All latches and windows are of good quality.
Fully insulated floor, ceiling, roof, and rear hatch.
All LED interior and exterior lighting for super low power consumption.
Electric ceiling fan/vent.
Uses a futon mattress .
Blue sea electrical fuse block in interior cabinet for easy access.
Im sure Im leaving a ton of stuff out.

Trailer is located in Las Vegas NV. Asking price is $12,000
Thanks Chris

Ps H3T is next, going big camper.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402361843.505395.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1402361862.447220.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1402361873.776724.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1402361883.131677.jpg

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
I am drooling over the keyboard looking at your TD trailer!!!! Oh man... what a build and a great price! Sorry to see that you are selling it. If I wasn't in the middle of my Scorpworks M416 off-road RTT trailer build, I would be calling and making a deal on this beauty! Good luck with the sale. Now, I understand the trailer "liquidation" sale. Life happens and circumstances change. Congratulations with the newest addition to the family!

silvrzuki77

Sorry not the best pictures if the interior.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402397651.133908.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1402397663.022133.jpg
Underneath the cabinet doors is a full length full down door with the electrical. Bed is a futon mattress.