• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

thinking about getting these wheels this summer

taylorblake831

i would end up getting it black with the red beadlock 17s

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-11 at 4.54.19 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-11 at 4.54.19 AM.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 122

RamRod

To get those in a beadlock are $$$!
Are they even DOT approved??

Sent from handheld smoke signal device

poweraidon

I would get something else... They're not the best looking wheels and there are tons of other better looking wheels in that price range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve #1

To get those in a beadlock are $$$!
Are they even DOT approved??

Common misconception, but DOT doesn't approve aftermarket equipment. Many states do require equipment to meet DOT specifications which these wheels would not meet.

RamRod

I would be going for the Hutchinson runs then for this price, with the added bonus that they are DOT approved

Sent from handheld smoke signal device

hockeymanam

IMO those things look like the old pacer steelies for like $90 a rim... they look cheap I would definitely keep looking!!

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I priced out a that rim with adding powder coat and a real beadlock. It came out to $1,010 is that per rim or for all 5? If its for all 5 its ridiculously priced if its for 1 they are on some serious drugs.

LoJac963

IMO those things look like the old pacer steelies for like $90 a rim... they look cheap I would definitely keep looking!!

I was thinking the old school Cragar rims we all used to run on our muscle cars back in the day for around that price if not cheaper. Add a Hummer center cap and you've got the same thing.