• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 led light bar mounts...

derian06

Red Rockett
The mousy itself is really sturdy so it should hold 2 bars no problem he probably has to do some custom work and weld in another piece on to the mount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weld? I can just drill a hole in some steel and bolt it down using the existing hole on the G2 brackets! Thats my plan anyways.

poweraidon

Weld? I can just drill a hole in some steel and bolt it down using the existing hole on the G2 brackets! Thats my plan anyways.

I would feel safer if it was welded on there

poweraidon

Just bought this

uqy2u8ut.jpg

amrg

I'm happier with it then I thought, but I would still get a 50" when I can.

It looks great, perhaps ypu can mount the D2s abit back to get a flush look?

How does the craddle hold? Is it rigid or does it vibrate? Any specific noises?

Chocflip201

In the Rocky Mountains
The only thing I would do different is rotate those mounting brackets from the bottom of the lights, up to behind the lights. A) to make it less visible, B) to get it away from the windshield

SolidusJ

It looks great, perhaps ypu can mount the D2s abit back to get a flush look?

How does the craddle hold? Is it rigid or does it vibrate? Any specific noises?
You know I never understood the wind noise thing? I never notice anything even with the rack on.

The only thing I would do different is rotate those mounting brackets from the bottom of the lights, up to behind the lights. A) to make it less visible, B) to get it away from the windshield

I was thinking the same thing.

humvee

All done.

Looks great! Installing this tomorrow, with the cradle and 4 Duallys cz I have a 30" in the middle. Amrg was kind enough to sell me his as he doesnt have time to put em up before his flight.

Question: Do you feel less air resistance while accelerating? My 3 has been struggling at high speeds ever since I mounted my LEDs on the roof.

Oh and do the dually's glare off the hood?

derian06

Red Rockett
Looks great! Installing this tomorrow, with the cradle and 4 Duallys cz I have a 30" in the middle. Amrg was kind enough to sell me his as he doesnt have time to put em up before his flight.

Question: Do you feel less air resistance while accelerating? My 3 has been struggling at high speeds ever since I mounted my LEDs on the roof.

I went on a road trip going 80mph and I noticed no difference in acceleration or noise. The worst thing I had was a couple of squeaks.

SolidusJ

Sorry for the wait but on the acceleration she's a fat brick so there's no win on that one. Zero glare from any of the LED's.

humvee

Thanks! Appreciate it.
Still haven't gotten round to it. Im off tomorrow, will try to get this done & post pictures.