• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

The Trip Home Carnage... Warning grafic Hummer damage

deserth3

Trucking though Helper Utah, beautiful area, lots a steep cliffs...
Brian in his H2 was following me incase something happens....
He calls over the radio telling me to pull over.
As I turn into a pull off area I'm checking my mirrors trying to figure out what's wrong with my truck or trailer. But see nothing.
Then Brian pulls up and this I what I see....

Attachments

• IMG_20140425_150224_453.jpg
    IMG_20140425_150224_453.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 327

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Oh man, glad everyone was OK. It was also great to meet and wheel with you, Brian and your loyal K9s.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint

deserth3

We were traveling through a falling rock zone and there was still a small piece of rock left on the hood. So we can only assume it was a rock.
There was glass all over the inside of the truck. Luckily Brian was wearing sun glasses and Porsche was in the back.

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
That is one of the biggest windshield hits I've seen! Good thing it didn't hit the sunroof. ...or come through it.

Glad everyone was OK.

skeptic

Wow. I get irritated every time I get another rock chip going through the endless UT road construction zones. I gotta ask, how did he get home? Just drive it like that?

deserth3

Wow. I get irritated every time I get another rock chip going through the endless UT road construction zones. I gotta ask, how did he get home? Just drive it like that?

Yeah. He ended up driving it the rest of the way. Techniglass in Sandy was going to stay open late for him. But an accident screwed those plans up.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk