• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

For sale (5) factory 2008 H3 alloy 16" wheels

Chocflip201

In the Rocky Mountains
I have 5 clean (no rock rash) factory 16" alloy wheels. They are in great shape and they have all the center caps. Located in Utah, will ship on your dime. Or available for local pick up. These are just the silver alloys, not chrome.

I have no idea what they are worth really, just tired of them sitting in boxes in my garage.

If vaguely interested, check my build thread (link in my signature) to see pics of them in my first couple of posts. After that, if you are really interested, let me know and I'll get actual close up pics.

Again I don't know what they are worth, let's say $350 for all 5? That's $70 a wheel. Open to offers or trade.

They really are in good condition.

Chocflip201

In the Rocky Mountains
Again I have no idea what they are really worth. I just posted a price to get a ballpark. If I'm way off let me know. I have a rancho kit so I have zero use for these.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
The value challenge is often in the shipping costs; it's not always hard to find them locally, at least in the major metropolitan areas. I would check prices on Craigslist in your area to get an idea of what to sell them for. I've already got a spare set of wheels so I'm not in the market right now.

SuperBuickGuy

I hate to be debbie downer, but they're worth about $75 at the scrap yard.... I tried to sell mine for a year - chrome ones - nary a nibble at $100.

SuperBuickGuy

No worries. They don't take up much footage². Someone will eventually want them.

I keep saying that, right up with those words "I don't need a shop bigger than 30x36 to go with my 2 car garage" Ummmm, lol.

OTOH, I had some turbine wheels that I got off some large, chevy car back in the day (I absolutely hate them). I kept meaning to haul them down for scrap and didn't.... and then someone on another forum saw them in the background of a picture and paid handsomely for those piece of crap...err, fine examples of 1970 design and style... yeah, fine example of... lol