• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hummer DASH PLAQUES! Look Inside! PICS!

AutoBadges.com

Hey Everyone, I thought I would make it easier for everyone and start a new thread as the old one references grille badges and these are dash plaques.

Upon reviews, this is the final design that has been chosen. Depending on the number of people who want to purchase will determine the cost.

attachment.php

Group Buy Rates:

1-4 = $45 EACH PLAQUE - COMPLETED: Level 2 pricing in affect

5-20 = $39 EACH PLAQUE (8 MORE TO GO TO MOVE TO NEXT BRACKET!

21-30 = $30 EACH PLAQUE

30+ = $25 EACH PLAQUE

OFFICIAL PLAQUE ORDER LIST:

1 poncho1965 - 1
2 cbetts - 2
3 BigUnit - 1
4 SpillKill - 1
5 Torres Fernando - 1
6 Ed's06h3 - 1
7 skippy - 1
8 LoJac963 - 1
9 Sircode13 - 1
10 06H3 - 1
11 3Hummers - 1 (maybe 2)

Unofficially in, but posted (need confirmation)
alrock
3Hummers
Fish
Higatop

TOTAL QUANTITY UP TO DATE: 12 plaques

Attachments

• 4x3templatecolor copy.jpg
    4x3templatecolor copy.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 520
  • 4x3templatecolor2copy.jpg
    4x3templatecolor2copy.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 538
  • WBMRPlaqueDone.jpg
    WBMRPlaqueDone.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 467
  • 4x3template copy3.jpg
    4x3template copy3.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 564
  • 4x3template copy2.JPG
    4x3template copy2.JPG
    207.5 KB · Views: 561
  • 4x3template copy.JPG
    4x3template copy.JPG
    206 KB · Views: 498
Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Two things:
1) I need to put my standard disclaimer here that this is a member-derived group buy and H4O does not provide any warranties, guarantees, etc. about the vendor or the product. We're happy to accommodate many of the group buys that members bring forward, including this one.

2) I think it's a bit busy with both logos in there and redundant. It doesn't help that our two logos feature different angles with the text including the "4". I posted both logos in the other thread as a resource for the vendor to come up with designs. Please note that I'm just offering an opinion from my personal preferences and not as an Admin.

Personally, I think it might look good as a half-height plaque with just the H4O logo and the member name. To that end, it could be worth deleting the background color on "hummer4x4offroad.com" and letting the brushed metal work shine through.

Or, if you're doing full height, delete the lower H4O logo and put in the vehicle there and other info in the box on the right.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I like the orange elements but the final decision is up to the group, not meet. I do reserve the right to reject the sale here of any products that may defame or harm the forum, whether intentional or unintentional. I think that's highly unlikely.

AutoBadges.com

Another option

attachment.php

Now remember I am just throwing up ideas. If there is something that clicks that you want to see, let me know

Attachments

• 4x3templatecolorBSHS copy.JPG
    4x3templatecolorBSHS copy.JPG
    300.9 KB · Views: 299

AutoBadges.com

I like the orange elements but the final decision is up to the group, not meet. I do reserve the right to reject the sale here of any products that may defame or harm the forum, whether intentional or unintentional. I think that's highly unlikely.

I do think the orange accents add a nice touch. What do you think of the latest designs?

Highatop

I do like the one above for BSHS members maybe w/out a vin #. Also, the skinny one is nice too. I wouldn't want my real name on there, just my handle and instead of member #, member since...Just a thought

There is a meetin in Moab next week and I'm sure this would be one of our topics

cbetts

NERD!!!
These are all a great start. I like the ideas, but I hope the aesthetics are better refined (i.e. - gaps between logo and borders need to be equal). I like like our original logo best so the BSHS version looks best. Maybe an option with that layout is to put the model logo in that location (i.e. - H3).

AutoBadges.com

These are all a great start. I like the ideas, but I hope the aesthetics are better refined (i.e. - gaps between logo and borders need to be equal). I like like our original logo best so the BSHS version looks best. Maybe an option with that layout is to put the model logo in that location (i.e. - H3).

Oh of course they would. As I stated, these are VERY ROUGH drafts. Can't use designer times for prototypes. When it's paid, then we move on to finer tuning :)

Fish

Version 2 or 3 look cool, minus the logo in the lower left corner and maybe using our forum name or something, no vin #. What would really be nice is if we could use an H2 or H3 picture similar to the H1 pic in the upper left depending on what model we have.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I would like to see 4x1 with the square H4O logo on the left. That should take about 1/3 of the plate. 2/3 could be then allocated to Username, Year/Model, and a third category TBD: member #, member since date (preferred), region or state?,