• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Northern VA trails?

R

REDSKINSFAN

I'm looking for a good place to mess around with my H2, I live about 20 minutes away from Dulles airport, and despite living here for the past 4 years I can't find anywhere to go. If anybody knows a good place, please tell me cause I've been dying to experience what my H2 can do, not just watch stupid a** videos of it. I really don't want to travel over an hour, but if that's the closest place then hit me with that address. Thanks guys!!

mavrikjc

Hey man. Some great trails out past you near where 66 and 81 meet - you have to drive about 30-60 min from where you are but it's worth it.

I know supersapper-rpm (Rich the VA chapter President) and I were trying to get a Spring group together to hit some of the usual places. Also, I run with some guys who have Rovers and Jeeps and we'll be getting out in the next few weekends. Send me a PM if you're interested and I'll give you more details.

Also, think there are some VA and WV trail guides here in the forums but I've always found it safest to wheel with others vs solo. Speaking from personal experience, it can be a long walk back to town at best and a long time to be found at worst if things go sideways and you're out there on your own ;)

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk 2

mavrikjc