• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Moab Firewood

Neo

Badfish
Wow !! Chook, i would like to mount that on my processor 2.5 second cut on huge hardwood that's insane :whaa: my machine would take 20 seconds or more if real hard. just soft pine and aspen here.

Neo

Badfish
5 more 7-11 stores boys and girls, Mexican Hat, Blanding, Monticello, Moab's North Shell station and Thompson's springs. all those shell stations will now have 7-11 inside and my wood outside :wink: Luckily i only have to deliver to Blanding and Monticello and they will piggyback the bundles down to Mexican Hat and i can deliver the Thompson's springs location on my Grand Junction trip every few weeks. we are catching up with maverick now that Moab has two 7-11 stores. wait till you see my log piles :giggle:

and Dead Horse Point called, they are putting in fire pits and should be ready for wood by late fall or spring... we're going big :woot:

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Wow, thanks for posting this up Neo. Now what Bigunit has been telling me makes a lot more sense.......

He said he'd been seeing ads on the truck stop bathroom stalls all the way from Phoenix to Moab reading "Cold & Lonely? Call Neo for some good hard wood, he'll keep you warm all night" He also said that oddly enough the writing looked really similar to Alrock's

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
glad to hear all is well neo!! Before you know it you will be in the corporate office running the country's largest wood supplier :)

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Dredging up an old thread . . .

Neo, it looks like your new wrapping table will be arriving soon, courtesy of Reloader. Just need to send it off to get chromed.
i-QHmwQ58-L.jpg

i-DR5kWSD-L.jpg