• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H2 Desert race truck

MTUH3

Give Charlie a call at Power Steering Solution. He builds a number of steering solutions for race truck and Baja. He might be able to help point you in the right direction.

I have talked to him about both of my truck and he is super cool, and really really helpful.

Site is under constructioon, but his contact info is there

http://www.powersteeringsolution.com/

silvrzuki77

Im sure you know what your doing and not your first rodeo, and hopefully you kick butt! If you do vegas to reno, myself and a couple others will be happy to pit for ya along the way.

JJT

Well...It looks like OP can't finish the build and this truck is now for sale.
Hopefully whoever owns it next finishes the build and posts it up here.

Here's what is written in the ad

"Hummer H2 Race Truck
This hummer is being built for off road desert racing. It was being built for SCORE - Stock Full class.
A project I started and unfortunately, it has been on hold for over a year and we do not have the time and resources to dedicate to this project. Too many others on the go and this one is the sacrifice.
There are simply too many items to list here for this. It would be best to discuss in person, or on phone. The truck is stored in a private work shop right now in Sault Ste Marie, ontario.
I will supply you with about everything you need to finish if you wish. The only items you will need:
Tires - dependant upon your specific use
Fuel system/fuel cell - dependant upon your use
Tubing for cage. - dependant upon sanctioning body
For more details please call or email
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.
Open to offers. And price us negotiable with supply of various equipment. If you wish to just buy the truck - no lights, seats, harness, etc etc etc. Please make offer. This would also make a great off road toy out at camp or on a farm.
Please note - it has been modified to a point where it will never be certified again for on road use. The vehicle is a branded vehicle."

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-other/c...ck/1007342010?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
attached are the pictures that haven't already been posted

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 212
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 210
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 207

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Well, that's too bad--I was hoping for a happy ending on this.

I will say, ironically, while off roading with our Canadian friends, that I watched another yellow H2 grenade his tie rods on 37's. We had finished a good long day of wheeling and were heading back to camp and he was just bombing down the access road at speed when he hit a huge dip and blew it apart. I have no doubt that this yellow H2 would do the same thing over and over on a Baja run.

Zach

Mall Crawler
Well, that's too bad--I was hoping for a happy ending on this.

I will say, ironically, while off roading with our Canadian friends, that I watched another yellow H2 grenade his tie rods on 37's. We had finished a good long day of wheeling and were heading back to camp and he was just bombing down the access road at speed when he hit a huge dip and blew it apart. I have no doubt that this yellow H2 would do the same thing over and over on a Baja run.

Seems to be something going on with the color yellow. Luckily I'm more of a tan, well Olympic white when it gets washed.

RamRod

Looking forward to seeing the build.... I know a guy who would race the finished product... just sayin'