• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2010 Hummer H3 Alpha $24,900

Expendable

http://mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=90330

Hummer H3 Alpha (top of the line), 5.3L V-8 with full options, Leather, GPS etc. plus many extras including GOBI roof rack, Hella off-road lamps front and rear, Hadley air horns, Bilstein shocks, MagnaFlow stainless dual exhaust, leveling kit, side rails, Weather-Tech mats and more. 60K miles. The price has just been reduced by his widow, who grieves seeing it in the drive. This truck is in excellent condition. It has a clean carfax

Equipment and accessory lists are available in .pdf by email as there is too much to describe. This is an exceptional vehicle at an exceptional price, $24,900. Call Yonkers, NY: 504-460-4607.

This car was owned by a personal friend of mine who died unexpectedly from his NFYD efforts at the WTC. His wife is another another long term friend. Alan, her neighbor, has offered to help her sell the Hummer. I am focused on selling his Lexus LS430. He treated his cars, and friends, like gold. I drove it for a few days. This car needs nothing and looks perfect.

Just general info 2010 was the last year for Hummer and production only lasted a few months. This is the last of the breed.

I just looked up this car on Kelley. They give me a private sale price of $30,322. So this is going really cheap. If you have ever wanted a Hummer this is a good a find as you are likely to come across. As I said Alan is showing the car his number is 504-460-4607. If you want to PM me or call me you can.

Thanks,
Jay
914 774-3604

front.jpg

int1x.jpg

rr.jpg

engine.jpg

For more pictures please go to the thread on the Mercury Marauder Forum that I linked above.