• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New guy from Missouri

Z_H3T

Probationary Member
Hello everyone new guy from Missouri here. I have a 2009 H3T alpha, it may look familiar to some of you on here. I bought i 2 years ago and most of the aftermarket parts on the T are from the previous owner but i have been slowly making it my own. Since its been mine i have changed to synth. winch rope, new Toyo tires, Bilstein shocks, custom high lift jack mount, rigid industries aux lighting, i also installed a cobra CB in the center counsle and OTRATTW switches. Here some pics and glad to be part of the community.

-Zach

Attachments

• 191.jpg
    191.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 196.jpg
    196.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    385.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 089.jpg
    089.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 220.jpg
    220.jpg
    405.7 KB · Views: 88
  • h3t1.jpg
    h3t1.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 88

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Welcome yo the forum. That was Trailbreaker's T. Nice find! :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapataint

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Yep, we've wheeled with that truck in Moab! Glad to see that truck still around but also miss its original owner, Jason, who was/is a class act.

SolidusJ

Hello everyone new guy from Missouri here. I have a 2009 H3T alpha, it may look familiar to some of you on here. I bought i 2 years ago and most of the aftermarket parts on the T are from the previous owner but i have been slowly making it my own. Since its been mine i have changed to synth. winch rope, new Toyo tires, Bilstein shocks, custom high lift jack mount, rigid industries aux lighting, i also installed a cobra CB in the center counsle and OTRATTW switches. Here some pics and glad to be part of the community.

-Zach

Welcome!!! Glad to see I'm not the only one that went nuts with the LED's lol.