• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New tapatalk

Zach

Mall Crawler
Okay, so I've been running the old version. Now it upgraded to the new version. How do I quote someone? I'm like a monkey F ing a football on this.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
press on the comment and then its highlighted in blue then click the comment button on the top right. I havent figured how to multi quote.

I was actually going to make a thread to bitch about how much I hate the new tapatalk update. IT SUCKS!

Big2dabank

I hate using the app, its terrible on so many levels. So I just wait until I can find time on the computer or use the browser on my tablet.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Yeah, the latest is certainly a lot harder to read and use. I appreciate that they are always working on it but they've taken an intuitive app and made it difficult to use.

Panzer07

Okay, so I've been running the old version. Now it upgraded to the new version. How do I quote someone? I'm like a monkey F ing a football on this.
like Chris said just tap on the comment and it should pop up the option to quote.
d803d6f5a3f38b6cca5b785ae3e3cafb.jpg

press on the comment and then its highlighted in blue then click the comment button on the top right. I havent figured how to multi quote.

I was actually going to make a thread to bitch about how much I hate the new tapatalk update. IT SUCKS!
Multi quote just press on the "more" and pow there it is.
a4b89cdfcbc3cc4f5dc0830e079eeb61.jpg

Anyways Yeah the new update is all broken and retarded. but I took the time learn and get familiar with while at restroom... As usually do to understand new ****.

Torres

Zach

Mall Crawler
like Chris said just tap on the comment and it should pop up the option to quote.
d803d6f5a3f38b6cca5b785ae3e3cafb.jpg

Multi quote just press on the "more" and pow there it is.
a4b89cdfcbc3cc4f5dc0830e079eeb61.jpg

Anyways Yeah the new update is all broken and retarded. but I took the time learn and get familiar with while at restroom... As usually do to understand new ****.

Torres

Thanks, although my original post was well over year go. And the newest update for Tapatalk is worse than the last one

chaos254

I hate the new tapatalk. I went back to the version right before the big change. Let me know if anybody wants the old version for android

Cyouincourt007

Pavement Prince
Anyone catch the update which says they heard loud and clear all the negative feedback and took action accordingly and open to more feedback. At least that's respectable to say hey we messed up, this is what we did to fix it and tell me what else I can to make it right. Kudos to them for that. I don't use it much at all but anywho...unless I just updated to the one you guys complaining about then nothing changed sorry drive through please, next.

Fish

I'm perfectly happy using Safari. I've been close to trying tapatalk but haven't..I'm usually on my iPad though

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Tapatalk is almost a necessity on a phone, less so on a tablet. I do use it on my tablet as I've gotten used to it. The Android update is out so we no longer see that 50s car on the header; it's now a Hummer.

Cyouincourt007

Pavement Prince
Tried out the new talkatap on my iPad and I see the classic car is gone and hummer is in the house! New tapatalk seems pretty streamlined and neat. Like anything else it takes trying it and getting used to it just sometimes were resistant to change just cause we're creatures of habit. Definitely plan on installing it in my phone cause checking the forum via my cells small screen is not easy on the eyes. I Don't use it enough yet to know any quirks but seems pretty straight forward and to the point.