• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Need the H3T roof rack length

supersapper-rpm

"The Dude"
Im getting 47 1/4" on the actual metal track. I have my OEM roof rails in the way a little and my roof is a thousand degrees right now, so I'll re-check this evening. Anyone want to confirm?

Last edited:

SolidusJ

KMW is backed up on his orders and I need a rack at my house waiting for me in about 2 months. I'm trying to work something else out to make this happen but if it all works out I'll feel like RCP with all 7 Rigid Industries on the rack!!!

Last edited:

SolidusJ

I need some more info, I would need to know how far back from the front it starts and how far from the back it ends so I can place the mounting feet properly.

kflips

CORRECTED

on my T if I try to square to the window, I get 9 1/4 inches front until the groove, 5 1/2 in the groove until you hit the metal track, 47 1/4 metal track, and 8 1/2 inches to the rear.

Last edited:

SolidusJ

CORRECTED

on my T if I try to square to the window, I get 9 1/4 inches front until the groove, 5 1/2 in the groove until you hit the metal track, 47 1/4 metal track, and 8 1/2 inches to the rear.

Huge help man, thank you for taking your time on helping me out!!!

SolidusJ

Big thanks to 58Bisc, superapper-rpm and kflips for helping me out on getting this rack done also to everyone else that help me along.:horns: A lot of email back and forth and the rack is almost done, the light set up is the 40" up front with the two 4" in the rear, also he welded on two tabs on the left and right side for the dually 2x2 floods. Only thing is the front two bars need to be removed and waiting back for more photos.
photo.JPG

Last edited:

SolidusJ

Sorry to say but I never received my rack and pretty bummed out.:gaah: The person that makes these rack works 14 hours a day and does this on his off time, it really looks great and just needed a few things fixed but I don't know what happen. The part that upsets me the most is I got with him 2 months before I left and he had it done 3 weeks before I got home and I told him that I wanted it waiting for me and thing just fell apart after that. I'll be getting my deposit soon but would much rather have the rack.

RamRod

Dang, guess that's just how things happen some times, I agree having the rack would be better, but getting your deposits back is good too!

SolidusJ

Just an update but this guy has blew me off these last few weeks on giving my depots back. Now I'm even more pissed then before but when I head up to PA I'll be sure to come and meet him and get my money back in person.:gaah: