• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Show your guns

Cajun_Tiger_Hummer

IMAG0451.jpg2012-10-21 18.49.28.jpg

Here is my, what the media calls a "assult rifle" LOL.

Daniel Defense DDM4 V5 LW.

skeptic

Don't post stuff like that, it's dangerous!!! Someone could lose an eye or something.

I don't hunt and I'm not prepping for the end of the world so no rifle calibers for me. In fact, I'm trying to keep my gun calibers down to just .22lr and 9mm. Unfortunately this means pretty much ZERO ammo available. Lately I've been considering building an AR15 because 5.56 is the easiest ammo to find in bulk around here. However, I just ordered a CX4 yesterday so if I started to build an AR15 my wife would probably kill me.

Cajun_Tiger_Hummer

Nice i like the CX4. I have a PX4 9mm compact i carry in my Hummer. My next project is to build a ar15 pistol. Daniel defense MK18 10" upper with a noveske kx3 flash supressor, with a umbrella corp lower and a 2lbs trigger pull job.

skeptic

Nice i like the CX4. I have a PX4 9mm compact i carry in my Hummer. My next project is to build a ar15 pistol. Daniel defense MK18 10" upper with a noveske kx3 flash supressor, with a umbrella corp lower and a 2lbs trigger pull job.
9mm PX4 Compact is my winter/heavy clothes/mountains carry gun. If I didn't already have a PX4 or a 92 (which I don't have) I probably would have gone with a much cheaper PCC or even some AR variant. Being able to share 17 and 20 round mags with my pistol was too big of an appeal for me to pass up.

Kyle

do you have any High capacity "clips" lol remember "once you shoot with you high capacity clips there no longer reusable!" LOL stupid Senators. Anyways! Nice gun you have there!!

Cajun_Tiger_Hummer

do you have any High capacity "clips" lol remember "once you shoot with you high capacity clips there no longer reusable!" LOL stupid Senators. Anyways! Nice gun you have there!!

LMAO, yeah it sucks having to buy new "clips" after a round of shooting. Pmags are not cheap anymore. LOL dumbass senators.

LoJac963

My AK M70AB2 underfolder:

Hows that for Hi Capacity....

H&K G3:

I love assault weapons more than anything. I'll have to get better pics of my AR-15, M1A and M31 :)

skeptic

It seems as though there are 3 groups of politicians pushing/fighting gun laws. 1 - Those that have never been around guns, know little to nothing about guns, and are generally just afraid of them. 2 - Hypocrites that think guns are ok for them, or have armed guards for them and their children, but don't think we should have them (ie Feinstein who used to carry a gun but now has access to armed security guards). 3 - Those that support the 2nd amendment.

I suspect there is considerable overlap with groups 1 and 2 - politicians that don't know anything about guns, don't want us to have guns, yet have armed security.

Sorry - went a little OT there for a minute.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Lost mine. Boating accident.

Same here. I lost ALL of mine on that fishing & hunting trip with Recon. I still haven't gotten over the loss! ...and now all I have is a ****ing KIA to drive.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapataint

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Same here. I lost ALL of mine on that fishing & hunting trip with Recon. I still haven't gotten over the loss! ...and now all I have is a ****ing KIA to drive.

I miss my 50 cal I lost from that fishing trip. :D

Ex Umbris Venimus

chad

how did you guys lose your guns on a fishing trip? that sounds like the worst fishing trip ever!

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
how did you guys lose your guns on a fishing trip? that sounds like the worst fishing trip ever!

I'll let Recon try to explain. I don't/can't relive the nightmare. All I can say is that Al & I are damn lucky to have survived! :eek:

skeptic

I'll let Recon try to explain. I don't/can't relive the nightmare. All I can say is that Al & I are damn lucky to have survived! :eek:

So, you really did lose a 50 cal on a fishing trip? I thought it was code for "wink wink, nudge nudge, I don't own any guns". This sounds like story I'd like to hear.

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
And the shore turned out to be that of a small island where they were stranded for several months and forced to eat he who must not be named.