• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Mr Neo aka The Man aka Off Road God

Zach

Mall Crawler
So here is the rough cut. I was trying to get this to Moab during BSHS week. Unfortunately it didn't work out. I have a pic of the rough cut. This is from all of the BSHS in appreciation for everything you do for us.
jemute3e.jpg

If anyone in the BSHS is interested in this Robert aka Scarsman can do this for you with your rig on it. He did an amazing job with this

And thanks again to Neo and Nav for having us and putting up with us. Really feeling the family

Scarsman

Sponsor
I wish I could have gotten it down there in time, but my compressor broke down and I just finally got the parts tonight. I'll get a better quality picture for Zach to post here. This on was just my phone.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Very cool. Great work Scarsman. I want one!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapataint

Scarsman

Sponsor
Thanks for all the props, guys. I really can't wait until I, too, can be a beneficiary of Neo's renowned hospitality!

Zach

Mall Crawler
Here is a more detailed and almost finished pic. Scarsman has done an amazing job on this
nysy4eqy.jpg

Scarsman

Sponsor
The rock is done with a multi color textured paint. I experimented with several different base colors under it to try and get as close a match as I could to Moab sandstone. Is not perfect, but it's pretty close to the rock in the photo this was based on.

Zach

Mall Crawler
Looks pretty damn close to me. And to top it off. The artwork and coloring is absolutely awesome. Thanks Robert!

Scarsman

Sponsor
It is on the way, Neo. You should have it in a few days. Here's a p ic of the final piece.

IMG_20130417_115137_zpsc7a5026c.jpg