• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Land Ops Search & Rescue Op

Land Ops

joint3b.jpg

Operators from Land Ops, Survivors from DSP, Joe's from G.I. Joe Search & Rescue and Reps from Surefire will be engaged in a sophisticated tactical exercise/training.
If you have an off road support vehicle we encourage you to apply for member at Land Ops Meetup. Event is free. Land Ops membership is free. This is a sponsored and member supported organization...join free today!

Do you have any of the following skills / equipment?

A. Off Road Support Vehicle
B. Ham Radio License
C. Emergency, First Aid, Medical or Rescue Training
D. Law Enforcement or Fire Fighting Background
E. Military Background
F. Survival Skills/Training
G. Vehicle Recovery Experience
H. Member of Emergency Radio Community
I. Navigation/Orienteering capabilities

If you can say yes to at least one of these items above, the Land Ops Group may be an avenue for you to either continue in your training or assist in training others within through active operations.

Kurt

I'll go, last time I spent the night out in Johnson valley was for a old psycho race team trip. We can probably split off from the search and rescue group and make a camp sight with a fire pit and chill out.

Sircode13

I'll try an make it. Could be fun and informative. I wonder if it's C.E.R.T. accredited as well?
:)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Land Ops

Hi Kurt,

There will be ARES people there although this is not an official ARES event or training. One of our workshop speakers is ARES as well as myself and a number of others. Everyone in the group is training in something. Radio, swift water, first aid, CPR, SAR you name it.
The exercises will be conducted on simplex under a net control station and base camp comm. Bring it on!

Land Ops

Fallbrook isn't too far. This will be well worth your trip. We have a San Diego group coming if you want to caravan. One is an organizers from Disaster Survival Preparations... coming up on Friday. Love the rig!

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anybody else going to sign up? Sounds like Kurt, Mikkel and myself are in so far. Looking forward to having a good time and learning some new stuff.

MtnRsqDawg

:corn: definitely interested - what's not to like...Hummers, SAR, and a good time! Any possibility about having something like this over here on the EC? :gaah: