• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2013 H4O members calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbetts

NERD!!!
Just opened the box! Gonna go ahead and hang it up at work.

BTW- I really like have the blank areas on the sides. It gives me a great place to put note and post-its.

H3slate

Brush raked
Got my calendars today, they look really nice. Can't wait to hit the trails and take some new pics for next year.

Sent from my mobile bat cave using Tapatalk 2

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Just opened the box! Gonna go ahead and hang it up at work.

BTW- I really like have the blank areas on the sides. It gives me a great place to put note and post-its.

Notes and post-it's? Didn't think you did anything analog :)

JGBB04

Us East coaster's are going to challenge that!! :wink:

Sent with Tapacrack
Sorry Hans gota bet against ya on this unless we get a big Harlan run together next year (no pressure as our social media director who lives on the East coast, HINT HINT HINT) ( & I'll help cause my vaca fund isn't gonna let me make Moab again for a few years:gaah:) so start plotting here http://www.hummer4x4offroad.com/forum/showthread.php?3761-H4O-trip-to-Black-Mountain-Harlan-Ky-2013
I know Big is up for it so long as it's after the kidos get of skooll:wink: & we can keep you safe for a bachelor party ( may meet RK's widow out west :))

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
I believe I should look into this Harlan place. Could be a lot of fun... :hans:

Sent with Tapacrack

cbetts

NERD!!!
Found a great place to hang mine at work.
uploadfromtaptalk1353114271872.jpg

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Hummjay

Wild Thang
Got mine the other day. These are very nice quality and will make great Christmas gifts. Great job Alrock & Luis-- Very professional looking! And i got the beefy white coffee mugs w/black handle-- very nice!! Our H4O store really rocks! Thanks!

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
I just got mine in the mail. It looks great! I had to hide in the kitchen so that Barney didn't see me oogling all the other Hummers! :wink:

Sent with Tapacrack

Zach

Mall Crawler
Items ship separately. Got my calendars and other item in separate packages. Calendars are awesome. Really digging January! Thanks to Alex and Luis for putting these together.

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Got mine Friday. Coffee mugs shipped separately and arrived Monday. I like June best. Here is mine on the wall in my office.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353462554223.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353462554223.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 135

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Correction...I do believe that December's pic- the lone T caught in and conquering a winter blizzard is the best. It screams Christmas, bad azz & "like nothing else" kinda like nothing else! :D :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapataint

Zach

Mall Crawler
Correction...I do believe that December's pic- the lone T caught in and conquering a winter blizzard is the best. It screams Christmas, bad azz & "like nothing else" kinda like nothing else! :D :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapataint

Wrong yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.