• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hummer parts...

Mr_Rich

I thought it was finally time to order that PS pump for my H3T that I mentioned earlier. I went to gmpartsdirect.com to try and order the part. It looks like the Hummer reference/ choice has been removed. There was still a remaining Hummer section that pulled up parts. I tried to add the parts to my cart and it came up zilch.

What are the online choices for new parts? Do I start ordering Colorado/ Canyon parts when I need generic parts?

08H3

I thought it was finally time to order that PS pump for my H3T that I mentioned earlier. I went to gmpartsdirect.com to try and order the part. It looks like the Hummer reference/ choice has been removed. There was still a remaining Hummer section that pulled up parts. I tried to add the parts to my cart and it came up zilch.

What are the online choices for new parts? Do I start ordering Colorado/ Canyon parts when I need generic parts?

Not sure if you weren't navigating the site properly or what, but it came up for me with no issue...

H4O-0019.jpg

08H3

I just went back to the site to check after you posted and I went clear up to the very last step before ordering without issue. I've always had great experiences with GMPD. If the part is still in production, they can get it for you. If you're still having issues, give them a call.

Mr_Rich

My power steering pump arrived yesterday from gmpartshouse.com. It took a while to arrive, but I was in no rush. I just have to figure out the best time to replace it in between my K1500 project. Right now my 3T is my daily driver.