• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Climate Control fix

Peep

Installed the resistor and bank! Ti works! I have bought 3 of the main big resistors and they all burned. Now everything works! Thanks big time!

PAT

Probationary Member
Installed the resistor and bank! Ti works! I have bought 3 of the main big resistors and they all burned. Now everything works! Thanks big time!
I did it and did reset process but it's still not working any body can have advise for me, I've appreciated.

PAT

Probationary Member
Tell us what's it's doing

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

First, Thanks for your replying
I did install the thru hole resistor 68 ohm 1/2 watt at the light blue with black strip and after that I did the reset process but it's still not hot just one click of the temperature knob, so what should I do next. I already check the 3 actuator blend doors, all works but I don't know how many actuator blend doors in the dash of 2006 Hummer H3.

Thanks for all advising me.

deserth3

I'm not sure how many blend doors there are. It's been along time since I've had to deal with it.
This may sound flaky. But disconnect both your battery terminals. Then while disconnected from the battery put the wires together for a few seconds.
This clears the crap out of the computer. I also have to make sure the dash lights are at full brightness when I do this. Otherwise they don't do well

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Spiffydad3

Your good and useful information is a gift that just keeps on giving - last weekend I spent some time surfing the net doing research to diagnose the cited HVAC control issue and came across this forum and the threads. I was surprised and pleased to see what you shared. I immediately ordered from Radio Shack what I needed and this weekend I performed the mod. Excellent job aid posted and I had the hoped-for results. I joined this forum so I could express my thanks to the forum and specifically to you Hunner.