• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H4O shirts and NEW! hats

Status
Not open for further replies.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
We have the following t-shirts in stock and ready to ship, $18 shipped
Sizes (Black)W-S
W-M
Small
Med
Large
XL
2XL
3XL
4XL
In stock33

<tbody>
</tbody>

Sizes (Green)W-S
W-M
Small
Med
Large
XL
2XL
3XL
In stock33

<tbody>
</tbody>

Men's green is military green
Women's green is a light, almost lime, green

Baseball caps, $21 shipped
Universal

<tbody>
</tbody>

Boonie caps, $27 shipped
Small-Med
(all women, many men)
Large-XL
(For us big headed guys)

<tbody>
</tbody>
i-2FqQKqV-S.jpg
i-qnvzzKR-S.jpg

i-zGxQhLm-S.jpg
i-cndqLbW-S.jpg

If you want other sizes please let me know but do not pay yet; I will invoice you when we are ready to produce another order.

Last edited:

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I got a boonie hat and some ball caps. I prefer ball caps usually but wore the boonie hat all week in Moab. Really like the boonie hat.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I need to order at least 12 boonie hats to get another order going. Already have 2 orders, just need ten more.

Scarsman

Sponsor
I'll do a s/m boonie hat! What colors are they? That one looks dark green, maybe?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I have no idea on the actual hat size but will exchange any hats as necessary if we can share in postage (you pay to send it back, I'll pay to ship it out). There's no markup on these so I'd just be trying to minimize losses. Of the original purchases, just over half chose large. Not sure of any other way to quantify it but trying to guess if your head is on the larger side or not.

The color is a dark/military green. They came out really great, even better than I had hoped considering I also just purchased them based on an Internet fix.

For those that are ready to buy, please PayPal $27 and I'll get an order going shortly, even if we don't have the 12 minimum quantity yet.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Yeah, just shoot a plain PayPal. I will see if I can adjust that link but it won't be before tonight.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Boonie hats are ordered. Quantities above reflect amount remaining after the ones reserved/ordered in the earlier posts or in other communications to me. Also, the PayPal link should be fixed now.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Sure. What do you suggest? The smaller, squarish logo on the breast and leave it at that? Anything for the back? Maybe this:
image_16385.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.