• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

H1 New OEM Goodyear MT/R 37" x 12.5" x 17"

Crushem

Starting to get irritated with the amount of crap in the garage. It's time to clean it out so help me get started!

As the title says, I have a brand new, never been on the road Goodyear MT/R 37"x12.5"x17". (Non kevlar)

It has been mounted on a Pro-Comp wheel and that's it, never touched the road. It has led a boring life as a spare tire...

Asking $350 shipped for the tire alone. $400 shipped, mounted and balanced on the black Pro-Comp 7089...

DSC_0088_zps7ea605aa.jpg

DSC_0090_zps37ab9f8f.jpg

DSC_0092_zps87a46147.jpg

Sircode13

Will the pro comp rim fit on the H1? I have the MT/R's 37" x 12.5 x 17 on my H1 and I'm looking for a second spare after what happened on the Gold mountain run. :rolleyes:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bill I was thinking of you on this. If the date of mfg isn't to old you could have Mike mount this on one of your spare wheels.

Crushem

Stamped after the DOT is a block of MBIC, then DREV, and finally 5007. So from 08SolarFlareH3's reply, I believe it's a late December '07 tire. I bought it new in September of '08 when the local dealers inventory started drying up after the MT/R Kevlars started getting more readily available. I bought all 9 37"'s that I could source as spares for my SUT and this is the very last of those...

The pre-kevlar MT/R was, as still is, one of my all time favorite tires. For the southern Indiana/Illinois terrain, they preformed fantastic. I would have bought them again in a heartbeat for the newest H2, but I couldn't find a set of 4 anywhere.

The Pro-Comp rim is a 7089, 17" x 9", 8 x 6.5 bolt pattern, 4.75" BS, -6mm offset, 3420 lbs. load bearing. The center bore is roughly 5 1/8" or 130mm. There is no provision for CTIS, of course. I don't have a clue if the wheel fits the H1, but I'm no expert...