• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Predator S&R BG For Sale

H3TBone

For Sale: Predator S&R brushguard. I had it on my truck for one month before I traded it in. In great shape. I paid $900 shipped. Will let it go for $500 + shipping. I will also be in Moab next week (10/08), so I can bring it there to save on shipping.

Disclaimer: I do have an interested party with first dibs, but this thing needs to go or I'll forget about it (it's in storage out of sight).

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
At least we know you're safe. Was a bit concerned since we hadn't heard from you. Hope things uncomplicate soon

H3TBone

Thanks, guys. I feel the love! I really wanted to get the Raptor on the trail in Moab, but I guess I have to wait until April now. Alex, hope your Hummer is back on the road!

Now it's time to convince FedEx to accept this massive box filled with bg.