• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hope nobody falls for this "4.5" lift"!!!!

backcountryislife

Maybe I should buy it and take that obviously rare pro comp 4.5" lift... that's got to be worth some money!!:)

Those are the city boy rims my truck came with... they were AWESOME, in the respect that when sold they bought me a real set of rims & some offroad tires.

I'll never understand the point of lifting a truck... then putting car rims on it.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Wonder what they mean by a Pro Comp 4.5" lift. Torsion bar keys and extended shocks and shackles?

backcountryislife

From Seller

"Sorry for the confusion, the H3 has a leveling kit up front to fit the tires and not a full 4 inch pro comp lift. If you have any other questions about the truck please let me know"

no, really?

tfm-Neil

hahaha found another...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Humm...d=p5197.m1992&item=290760666931#ht_500wt_1182

I guess searching for "Hummer Lift Kits" reveals more than I expected :)

I think this one may have deeper issues than sketchy modifications..... :no:

It's the part in the description where he says " sad to see it go, but needed something bigger to pull my boat."
Hearing something like that when buying a used vehicle, well... lets just say I'd want to be damn sure I saw how big that boat was. :giggle:

backcountryislife

I turned the slimeball in to ebay today.

He admitted it didn't have a lift... then said he changed the auction...
I checked it the next day & it was still the same. I hate lying ass dogs like this scammer... so I took a few minutes & called Ebay & submitted a claim that he was using fraudulent information in his ad.