• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

MustangGirl666's 2007 Hummer H3X Build Thread

MustangGirl666

The roof marker lights (I tinted)
426.jpg

429.jpg

427.jpg

428.jpg

Roof Marker Light Install
678fab63.jpg

8b291134.jpg

3f0c6137.jpg

bb15386b.jpg

MustangGirl666

Mods waiting install

Samco Fab extended rear shackles
430152_10151372600910707_1921677866_n.jpg

Artec G31 Optima battery mount w/ custom H3 top
82dfa896.jpg

554fbbbc.jpg

Hornblasters Shocker Classic 228VX Train Horn
a3926a66.jpg

Last edited:

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
Word around the campfire is that Dan sold or traded in his H3. You get any of the parts off that before the sale?

autumn walker

Truck looks awesome! How are you prepping your chrome for the bedliner? A lot of the chrome on my deuce is starting to flake and I want to get rid of it all anyway. I had a bunch of bedliner on my H3, but none of it was over chrome (I never had chrome on the 3 to begin with).

Nacho

Now with Chese
Great Build, looking forward to seeing whats planned for the future.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

MustangGirl666

Truck looks awesome! How are you prepping your chrome for the bedliner? A lot of the chrome on my deuce is starting to flake and I want to get rid of it all anyway. I had a bunch of bedliner on my H3, but none of it was over chrome (I never had chrome on the 3 to begin with).

First I sanded the pieces , then used a primer , then black krylon fusion plastic paint it's a great base and never chips or comes off , then I used a Spray can bedliner (duplicolor) then a clear coat

Neo

Badfish
what an amazing transformation , great job :cheers: when i saw the first pix i thought oh great a bling mobile ... and then the progresion , awsome !!!!!

the pic next to the stock truck was a wow moment :thumbs:

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
how hard was it to paint your console and dash yellow? I want to do my interior white! That's awesome haha

That should be pretty easy since white paint isn't that hard to match. Make sure you do like she did and don't paint the vents. Otherwise the white will reflect on the windshield at night. I plan to do the same with my coyote tan paint when I find some down time.

MustangGirl, you really motivated me to do something I've had on the back burners for a while. Wish I had seen your snorkel mod. I would have done it instead of the ARB one. Looks much more factory-like.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited: