• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Uncrate Bugout Bag

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
While I believe that you should pack your own bugout bag (so you'll know what's in it and will tailor it to your specific needs), this one is impressive.

http://uncrate.com/stuff/equipment-bug-out-bag/

bug-out-bag-xl.jpg

Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Here is everything in that bug-out-bag:

Okuma Voyager Spinning Travel Kit ($40). Ontario SP16 SPAX Firefighter Axe ($60). Steripen Adventurer Opti UV Water Purifier with Solar Charging Case ($120). Leatherman New Wave Multi-Tool ($60). MSR MiniWorks Microfilter ($90). Survival Seed Vault ($38). Adventure Medical Fundamentals Kit ($110). MSR Packtowl UltraLite ($10 - $30). Snow Peak Titanium Spork ($9). Paisley Cotton Bandanas ($6). Mountain House 72-Hour Emergency Meal Kit ($49). McNett Gear Aid Tenacious Tape ($1 - $15). PROKNOT Outdoor Knots ($5). DMM ALPHA Quickdraw ($28). Suunto Global Compass ($63). MSR Titan Pot ($112). Sierra Designs Tent Stakes ($10). Guyot Designs Bowl and Cup Set ($13 - $20). Petzl Tikka Headlamp ($53). Swedish Firesteel Scout Model ($6 - $20). COGHLANS Emergency Tinder Kit ($5). American Silver Eagle Coin in Air-Tite Capsule ($39). Cold Kukri Machete ($30). BIC Disposable Classic Lighter ($7). UTG Elite Tactical Leg Holster ($11). Smith Abrasives Diamond Combination Thumb Guard Micro Tool ($29). Type III Paracord ($12). Gregory Mountain Products Tarne Backpack ($140). Mammut Supernova Climbing Rope ($150). iOSAT Potassium Iodide Tablets ($8). Gregory Accessories Raincover ($30). Etón SCORPION Solar Powered Weather Radio ($50). Mossberg 500 Pump-Action Shotgun ($500). Hennessy Explorer Deluxe A-Symmetrical Hammock ($177). MTM Survivor Dry Box ($15). Mountain Hardwear Phantom Sleeping Bag ($290 - $365). Sea to Summit Reactor Extreme Thermolite Liner ($59). HK P2000 Pistol ($941). Hydrocodone ($TBD). Ciprofloxacin ($TBD). Atovaquone ($TBD). Shotgun Shells ($TBD). 9mm Bullets ($TBD).

abearden

Two firearms, a kurki, a hatchet tool, and seeds? 150 rounds of 9mm? More wet-dream oriented than survival.

whiteflamingo

The Chiappa Little Badger would be a good choice too. It's small, light, and folds in half. Chiappa also makes a over/under in .22/.410

attachment.php

Attachments

• chiappa-little-badger-folded.jpg
    chiappa-little-badger-folded.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 469
  • Screen Shot 2013-11-20 at 3.40.58 AM.png.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-11-20 at 3.40.58 AM.png.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,145
Last edited:

SuperBuickGuy

I'm a big fan of having a 10/22 as a hunting gun. 12ga and 9 mm are great protection guns - but the biggest part of survival is stealth. Where's the basic fishing gear and the edible plants book?

RamRod

The Chiappa Little Badger would be a good choice too. It's small, light, and folds in half. Chiappa also makes a over/under in .22/.410

attachment.php

I have one of these bad boys, I wrapped the metal wire stock in paracord and made a sling out of paracord as well while I was at it.... Throw it over your shoulder and you don't even know it's there! Right now I just have the open sights, but plan a red dot and a suppressor for it soon too :)

RamRod

I'm a big fan of having a 10/22 as a hunting gun. 12ga and 9 mm are great protection guns - but the biggest part of survival is stealth. Where's the basic fishing gear and the edible plants book?

The 10/22 combo had a 6 month waiting period and I just did want to wait for it lol... Wish I did now though of course

Fish

That Chiappa is really cool. I'm not into guns that much, all I own is a Bushmaster AR-15 but I'm going to a new gun store that opened by me to check out handguns for home protection. The store has a simulator that is identical to the ones police use. Check out some of the videos of it they have, looks cool to me.

http://empoweredfirearms.com/firearm-simulators/

Last edited: