• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

HII's 1999 Hummer H1 HMCS Build Thread

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
I thought Id start a build thread as i have recently picked up a large inventory of parts and some nice accessories. As currently i am to lazy to switch my links to H40 for garage and other information. I will start posting up pics soon as i start to build my H1 up slowly:)

Here are some current pics:

Moab:
IMG_5884.jpg

IMG_5861.jpg

Flexing:
IMG_5849.jpg

IMG_5838.jpg

Over Lions back ( cant remember if it was baby but i believe it was )
IMG_5843.jpg

Some 'regular' pics
2011-07-21_12-53-17_81.jpg

2011-06-25_10-49-58_729-1.jpg

Again there will be more pics and accessories to follow:thumbs:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Great looking rig Olan! Can't wait to see more of your rig and of your new mods as you go. :corn:

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Now for some not so visible mods that where added during the THCI event:

Blue Hummer Outfitters:
LED Dome lights
LED turn Signal
LED Amber and Red Extra Bright side marker lights

Attachments

• IMG_20110912_155609.jpg
    IMG_20110912_155609.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 717
  • IMG_20110912_155620.jpg
    IMG_20110912_155620.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 706
  • IMG_20110912_155639.jpg
    IMG_20110912_155639.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 709
  • IMG_20110912_155748.jpg
    IMG_20110912_155748.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 612

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
To Do list:
Here is a current list of what i want to do with it in the comming furture
Hummer Dan
HummerDan Skid Guards and side body protecters

Predator
SR fender well rack and center rack

Rubber Duck

5 Rock Rims® 17"
Wet Wiper Kit
Rock Skis
LED Head Lights 7" Round - Pair
Duck Steering Kit #1
ARB FRIDGE 82 QUART--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bought
Improved Warn Winch Kit
Ultimate Drive Line Protection (Aluminum)
Rock Skids® (Stainless Steel)
M-P Superline XD: 3/8"x100' - 26,500lb w/Sel
Heavy Half Shaft Kit (Complete Kit Less Bearings)
Offset Snorkel ( Custom )
H1 Billet Black Locking Fuel Door Set
5 17" Beadlock
Fender Gap Molding
Hood Lift
Switch Panel 96-03

Blue Hummer
LED Clearance Lamp Upgrade Kit
Clearance Lamp Connector
LED Side Marker Lamp kit-------------------------------------------------------------- Bought
2 LED Front Turn Signal Lamp----------------------------------------------------------Bought
LED Brake Light Conversion Kit
Electronic Flashers-----------------------------------------------------------------------Bought
3 LED Dome Lamp-----------------------------------------------------------------------Bought
LED Shift Indicator Lamp Kit
LED Reading Lamp
HUMVEE.NET Bumper Stickers
Not for the Hummer but i also will order all the HML hummer calenders they have

Other
41.5" Irok SS / Radial
Cobra CB Radio
Extend the Roof Rack to 10'
6 Lightforce 240

It will take me a Custom Brushguard
LED lights around the Roof Rack
Install my Custom 2" Lift kit
Get Alpha Rims
Hummer 4x4 Offroad Shirt and sticker
Hummer Offroad Trailer
And of course i will be adding other things along the way!

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Not that i know of, He said if there is 10 people he will. Possibly by next year if he dosent make any i will buy 10 off of him and probably sell 8 sets. I know id be in for 1 possibly two. We have maybe around 5-6 interested i know.
Then i want a set of Hummer Dan locking fuel doors, if you know where i can get any?
Then Hummer Dan Side body protectors for the HMC4 i want set, do you know where i can get some?

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not that i know of, He said if there is 10 people he will. Possibly by next year if he dosent make any i will buy 10 off of him and probably sell 8 sets. I know id be in for 1 possibly two. We have maybe around 5-6 interested i know. Then i want a set of Hummer Dan locking fuel doors, if you know where i can get any?Then Hummer Dan Side body protectors for the HMC4 i want set, do you know where i can get some?
I have thought about an Arb fridge but haven't done it yet. If I still had a wagon I probably would have pulled the trigger on it. Watch the Hummer Marketplace and sometimes people that are selling trucks pull the HummerDan stuff off and sell it separately. I had two sets of the fuel doors but one went with the 97. I would probably buy another set of his RPP.

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
I have thought about an Arb fridge but haven't done it yet. If I still had a wagon I probably would have pulled the trigger on it. Watch the Hummer Marketplace and sometimes people that are selling trucks pull the HummerDan stuff off and sell it separately. I had two sets of the fuel doors but one went with the 97. I would probably buy another set of his RPP.

So does that mean you still have 1 set that is doing nothing?:huh:

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dan had some great products for fair prices. I have been to his house 4-5 times to pick up stuff from him. Light bar, 3 sets of RPP, interior racks and 2 locking gas door sets.

LagunaH1

Not that i know of, He said if there is 10 people he will. Possibly by next year if he dosent make any i will buy 10 off of him and probably sell 8 sets. I know id be in for 1 possibly two. We have maybe around 5-6 interested i know.
Then i want a set of Hummer Dan locking fuel doors, if you know where i can get any?
Then Hummer Dan Side body protectors for the HMC4 i want set, do you know where i can get some?

I'm still very interested in a set of rock sliders, but need to defer any purchases like this until tax season early next year :)

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
I know I havent updated this in a while, but here is whats to come in the next few nights:

1. 2" Suspension Lift Install

2. Brake removal and reinstall + new brake pads