• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 hummer spare tire delete plate

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
I have had a couple requests on the spare tire delete plates. I don;t have any updated pics yet.

Owners who have chosen a GOBI rack with tire carrier up top, have received a delete plate for the rear. Once you pull the factory carrier off the rear, you get holes back there. This plate cleans that up, still allows for venting, and is formed to match the curves in the tail gate. The steel plate is also powdercoated. These are built only when a Tire carrier rack is ordered.

I can place an order for these for whoever wants them. They take roughly 4 weeks to have them built and powdercoated.

MSRP $179.95 shipped.

We can do them for $169.95 shipped. All invoices will be processed through High Country 4X4. Processing your credict card can be done over the phone or through email.
tim@hcp4x4.com

Thanks guys/ girls.

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
h3sparetiredeleteplate.jpg

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Great!! Thanks so much for making this happen. Will call when I get a break. :)

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

rts23msu

does anyone have the instuctions for this? I got a used one but cannot figure out how to mount it?

H322

Did anyone get one of these wanting to do the the delete aswell. Is it worth it? How does it mount? Does it cover the rubber find on the rear or do those need to removed before installing this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Odimus

Welcome to the Club!!! Where in Arkansas are you???

Did anyone get one of these wanting to do the the delete aswell. Is it worth it? How does it mount? Does it cover the rubber find on the rear or do those need to removed before installing this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk