• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS 2007 hummer h2 luxury NEW 4" lift kit 20" wheels w/ 38" tires DVD nav

2010_5thgen

6.0 V8. 54,000 miles.4x4.Locking Diff.Great looking black paint with amazing black leather interior.Chrome brush guard,tail guards, hood cover, door handles.Sunroof. Power windows,locks, driver seat. Auto start. Rear window wiper and defrost. Rain guards. DVD/Navigation.Rear DVD players in front headrest(OEM).Heated seats front and rear. 3rd row seat.NEW!!! Rancho 4" Lift kit with NEW!!! Toyo Open Country 38" tires. New!!! Rancho RS5000 shocks. New!!! Powdercoated satin black 20" Mazzi Hulk wheels. Full size matching spare. All New parts installed January 2012. Less than 2K on wheels,tires, and lift kit. Factory dual exhaust. HID headlights and offroad lights.tinted windows with Limo tint in the rear. Hawk HPS brake pads. Royal purple in front/rear diff. all fluids flushed July 2011. Cold air intake. Never offroaded. Never wrecked. Never smoked in. 2nd owner. Washed weekly. Fully detailed quarterly. Full Factory Warranty still remaining. This is a great truck. Must sell
asking $35,000
Located in Canton, OH
Powertrain warranty will expire on December 7, 2012

vehicle will also come with all factory hardware that was removed to install the lift kit: rear springs, front spindles, sway bar end links and crossmember.
280b4db6.jpg

39cb0cd1.jpg

8c969c23.jpg

fe6e80c5.jpg

b22eda85.jpg

51c68e75.jpg

9395f461.jpg

5f6f3a61.jpg

cdede97b.jpg

ddfd0cd8.jpg

2010_5thgen

No hummer for now. Just got a new used 2012 Tahoe. I will be getting a h3 in the fall when my sisters lease is up. But I'd like to get another h2 for a plow truck some time