• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Friends HMMWV

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Here is a current picture:
IMG950380.jpg

Basically Everything is new:
Frame Rails and Body tub are original
New 6.5 engine
New top
New Carc paint
New wheels and tires (BFG)
New Gauges New Seats
New Steering gear
New Pitman and Idler Arms
New Ball Joints
New Glow Plugs
New deep water fording kit
New hydroboost
New brakes
New filters
New Seals
New Hoses
New belts

All synthetic fluids.

Its basically a brand new HMMWV

Email Shane @ ------- Genesee Mtn <geneseemtn@hotmail.com> ---------------------For more info

LagunaH1

Genuine humvee's aren't street legal for civilian use, are they?

Edit: I like the idea of a really basic trail truck though, and a humvee seems to fit that :)

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
They have to be brought up to civilian standards on exhaust, converting the 24V electrical system to 12V, etc but they are relatively easily converted to civi use/standards.

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Shane still hasn't sold his truck? Looks like a nice one. You know what he is asking for it?

No, he hasn't completely finished restoring it. But a few parts away he asked me to post it. I know it only has 1 mile on it since restoration. Not 100% sure on the asking price yet as I haven't asked him that. He asked me to post it up everywhere I know, and I think he will post it up on the marketplace. If you email him he can tell you basically everything including price. But if you wan't I can ask him and post it up if you would like.