• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

ol blue is coming together piece by piece

Lchase

My rig is finally looking like something, so far for mods I've cranked the T bars to up about 2.50", 1' shackle lift in the rear, Rancho shocks, UCP, and today finally got my new tires, 315 Toyo MT's.

before (the day I picked him up)

2012-01-28 11.09.40.jpg

After (so far)
2012-04-21_18.22.01.jpg

and today I scored a brand new Smitty built winch still in the box for dirt cheap so the new front bumper is next.

Lchase

thanks guys, next mod will probably be getting the winch mounted, if not that its going to be getting some spare parts because now i'm reeeeeeally itching to hit some trails.

I also do need to get my hands on some sliders so i don't rip up the sides to bad.

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
It's amazing what a t-bar adjustment and some new tires will do for an H3/T. Looking good, Chase!

Lchase

thanks, yeah the nerfs came off about a week after I got it, I'm already tall I don't need help getting in. lol

Josh I may be open next sunday if your down, I'll let you know this week once I know what I got going on for rest of the week.

JoshuaL

NEVERENDING ADDICTION
I am game for this Sunday. I am already going to hit some trails this Sunday so if you could come, that would be awesome. Nothing like having another hummer to ride with.

Lchase

Looks like my wife is going to let me go out and play in the dirt on sunday, I'll PM you my number so you can give me the details.

any other Hummer Guys in GA want to join in?

Lchase

Today was a good day, my steel craft brush guard finally came in so I installed it, and dusted off my new winch which has been sitting on my work bench for months and put that on to.

the new winch.jpg

Pappibri

Nice.. Mighty fine looking rig ye have there. Really like your rig.. That front end is awesome, but also love the aggressive look of those Toyo Mt's and the upper offroad lights.. Separates it from alot of the others I have seen. Good job.:thumbs:

Lchase

Thanks Josh!

Hey I'll be up in your neck of woods this weekend camping and doing some work with the club at Beasley, I'll give you a call on my way back maybe we can some dirt.