• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Who's Up North?

autumn walker

Hey everyone - trying to get an idea of who else on the board is from Canada. Post up with your location - maybe we can get some Canadian H4O meets going.

I'm located in Halifax, Nova Scotia.

supersapper-rpm

"The Dude"
Im close enough to ol' Canada here in NH that some of our highway signs are in both english and french... you can even get those french fries w/gravy here. Seriously though I'd be down for a canada run! ....P.S. I love your mints they are great for roadtrips.:thumbs:

Doc Olds

I'm in MI, about 5 miles from Ontario by boat, does that count for anything?
I was out on the Canadian Flats of Lake St. Clair a bunch of times this summer and enjoyed every minute of beach time when hitting the Canadian side of Seaway Island. :woot:

kflips

Glad to see hummer plumber & autumn walker on the site. No offense intended on "hosers eh" it was just too quiet. Do you guys have good trails in Novia Scotia? Looks to be a short 22 hour trip from here. Maybe we could have an expanded concept of a northeast group

Glad to see hummer plumber & autumn walker on the site. No offense intended on "hosers eh" it was just too quiet. Do you guys have good trails in Novia Scotia? Looks to be a short 22 hour trip from here. Maybe we could have an expanded concept of a northeast group

Not much for trails here, mostly 4 wheeler and snowmobile trails that are to tight for my truck

kflips

If Manny has his Sunday River Maine run next year you guys should consider going -- it was a good time.

Kurt

I'm from Newfoundland originally.

I'm planning on bringing the Hummer up to the East coast of Canada sometime next year for a trip and some wheeling in the Atlantic provinces.