• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Military? Claim your recognition badge here

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
There's an honor system here - if someone chooses to be dishonest about service I figure that lie will come back to haunt them ten-fold. Let me see what I can do. Our designer has been a bit buried lately with real life commitments :)

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Got you set up on Army. We don't have a National Guard badge, might have to look into that when our designer gets some free time after his wedding.

SedonaBound

Is this where I can claim my USAF ('68-'72) badge for my sidebar? I've been looking for a while.

Last edited:

akh3t

Nacho has gone above and beyond - we've got new badges for those of you with past or present service to our country as a part of the military. Please post up your branch (and any other details you'd like to share) and we'll put a little recognition on your profile.

army.png

Navy.png

Air.png

Marine.png

CG.png

Thanks!

Reaper550

There's an honor system here - if someone chooses to be dishonest about service I figure that lie will come back to haunt them ten-fold.

Amen, I don't get the stolen valor f*cktards, they'll get theirs, its crazy there are even fake contractors. Can WPS DoS Contractors get honorary girl-scout badges for armed babysitting services rendered? :giggle: OEF '04-07, OIF '07-09, OEF '09-11. Thank you for all of you that have served, its good to be around non-mouth breathers.