• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

The NEW and OFFICIAL H4O Facebook Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Hello H4O!

I have just created a completely autonomous H4O GROUP and PAGE for our new forum.

This link goes to the new and official H4O GROUP. The group requires Admin approval before you are added. All Hummer enthusiasts will be allowed to join, including non-H4O members.

[STRIKE]This link is for the new and official H4O PAGE. A page is just a fan site, so to speak. You, or anybody else worldwide, can "Like" this site at random. It exists to help raise awareness for, and send traffic to, our forum. Please do not post anything on here that you would want 'for H4O eyes only', as it is completely public. That said, feel free to post photos and anything else that you would like to share with the world.[/STRIKE] EDIT - page is dormant for now until a practical use for it arises.- Alrock

Please "Like" both webpages as soon as you can to help boost the publicity of H4O. I will do my best to update the status on each page as necessary. Obviously, school comes first. ;)

Please feel free to PM me with any questions that you may have.

Your H4O Social Media Director,

Hans3T

EDIT - I changed around the parameters of our Facebook presence. Hans has done a terrific job of getting us set up and maintaining these pages. The current FB environment is different than it was in 2011 and requires a new approach, so I've changed things up a bit. - Alrock

Last edited by a moderator:

MaxPF

AGNTSA
Cool! I'm in
cool.gif

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
We've got >30 members thus far...please don't forget to "Like" the H4O page/group!!

While you're at it, if you would "Like" my personal Hummer blog Hans3T as well, it would really make my day! ;)

But "Like" the H4O stuff first -- it's more important!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Hans3T takes care of the Facebook site. If you haven't been approved yet you may want to send him a PM.

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
:bump:

We've had quite a few new members sign up in the past couple of weeks -- let's see some of you show our Facebook page some love too!

Alrock, any chance we could make this thread a sticky?

Status
Not open for further replies.