• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

A little about us.

Hatch

Safari Straps
For those of you who are not familiar with Safari Straps, we are a family business located in Santa Clarita, CA. We make Jeep Cage Nets, dividers, and other accessories. We also manufacture Cargo Nets, Luggage Rack Nets, Tire Harness's, Cam buckle tie downs, ratchet tie downs, etc. We carry various other products like footman loops, d-rings., shower in a towel, 1-2-3 towels, tire deflators, recovery straps, etc.
We make our products here locally in Santa Clarita. We are open to hearing new ideas, so if you have them, we'd love to hear them. Our business practice is simple, we do unto others, as we would have them do unto us.
We have not had much exposure to Hummers and FJ's, so we welcome any feedback and suggestions on what you guys need and think would be useful and practical for your vehicles on or off the trails.
Happy Trails. Hope to see you out there.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
If you ever need measurements of an H3 for a future product PM me im in scv too

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I like those tie downs you have in your clearance section! Glad to have a Made in the USA company aboard.

Hatch

Safari Straps
If you ever need measurements of an H3 for a future product PM me im in scv too

Thanks 06 H3, if you don't mind. We are working on something that we'd like to try on a hummer. If you can stop by the shop sometime next week, maybe we can try it on.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Sounds good. Let me know when is good for you and I can meet u there.

Last edited:

Ron B

love this sticker on your site!

Attachments

• 91-2500-500x500.jpg
    91-2500-500x500.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 143

H3-ING

AdventureTime
Glad to have you onsite :thumbs:
I have your cargo strap netting medium size I believe to secure my gear.
Maybe you can measure 06 H3 for a custom fit.

strap.jpg

Last edited:

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Something for the cargo area of an H1 would be really nice. I tend to stow spare parts in the back and the pulley straps I use work well but I like the strap system you guys produce.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you need an H1 for measurements I could drive up some Saturday and let you measure roof rack/storage areas. Mikkel could bring his wagon since those configurations would be somewhat different.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I will be around tomorrow not doing much. If you want me to stop by let me know.

Zach

Mall Crawler
If you need a H2 to guinea pig for measurements, I can find sometime to get up there

Hatch

Safari Straps
Thanks guys. We will take you guys up on your offer for measuring. We are working on something right now, as soon as it's ready, I'll check back with you to see when it's good for you guys to come up.
Appreciate the help.