Welcome to the H4O - HUMMER 4x4 Off Road.

Thread: Hello everyone

Bald Tire
    Thanks

Hello everyone

Just wanted to say hello and thanks for allowing me to come in to the community! My Hummer experience started in 07 with my H3 I purchased new and I'm still driving. For a short time (07-09)I owned a company selling off-road products for the H3, brush guards, skid plate winch mounts etc.. I'm an avid off-roader and was in Search and Rescue for 15 years with the H3 being one of our primary vehicles to get in and out of the mountains. I just got back from Moab and Ouray and will update my profile as soon as possible, I will post pictures of everything I've done to my rig to throw some ideas out there for you guys. I'm currently fabricating custom parts and building other off road vehicles now, but will explain more in the weeks to come. I'm in Missoula Montana and please feel free to message me if you have questions. Thanks again, and look forward to meeting you all.

Bogger
    Thanks
    Welcome aboard.
    2006 H3 Adventure & modified Rancho with SOA

El Diablo
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,091 Times in 1,518 Posts
    Welcome to H4O!

Bald Tire
    Thanks
    Welcome to the group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 Times in 984 Posts
    Welcome!
    1998 H1 Open Top
    1994 H1 HMC4
    1992 H1 HMC4 LE
    1990 1025 Armament Carrier

KJ6JCC

BlackSheep Hummer Squadron, H1 PsychoSquad

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
    Thanks
    Welcome from California. If we ever plan a trip as far as Montana I'll PM you.
    H3T ENGINEERED FOR ANYTHING! Mod List
    2009 H3T Alpha Luxury, off-road package, RD Rock Bashers, SnugTop SlantBack, DOI Front Bumper, Warn XD9000 winch, Viking synthetic winch line, Hutchinson WA-0615 beadlock wheels, OMF Performance rock rings, Cooper STT 315/75R16, Thor Parts rear bumper, OEM UCP, Low profile shock mounts, Hunner skids, GM Performance exhaust, HID fog lights, Scorpworks Steering support bracket, SuperPro SPF3882K bushings, Slide Masters Cargo Slide, BA diff skid, RAD-1, Cobra 75, Midland 75-822, H3x grille guard, 60" Hi-Lift Jack, CO2 PowerTank
    WELCOME TO THE OPEN

All Terrain
    Thanks
    Welcome to H40.

Bald Tire
    Thanks
    Welcome! Looking forward to seeing what you've done
    2006 H3 I5 Adventure / Luxury / De-chromed / De-badged / Torsion lift / 35" Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs / Bilstein 5100 shocks / Schwarttzy skid plates / Schwarttzy high clearance leaf spring plates / Warrior rear shackles / Solid Axle GM Corporate 10 Bolt rear diff cover / 1" Daystar body lift / N-Fab H044RKR "rock sliders" / MaxMate Taillight Guards

Low Profile
    Thanks
    Welcome to the forum from Corinth, MS. Look forward to seeing how you've outfitted your rig & your custom stuff.

SS Bull Bar, Tension Bar Body Leveled, SS Nerf Bars, PCMof NC Re-Tune, K&N CAI, Magnaflow CAT BACK Exhaust, Skyjacker Shocks, Window Tint, Pioneer Touchscreen DVD, 305-70-16 Cooper ST MAXX, Husky Mud Flaps, Kicker CS front door speakers, Sony 4-way rear door speakers.