• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Bought my first Hummer!!

Bowmanator89

Probationary Member
hey everyone! Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. My name is Dan and I just bought my first Hummer. While I was in the army I had a blast breaking the military so I thought I would buy my own. In all actuality, I wasn't looking for one when I was driving down the road and saw her setting in a car lot and I told myself if its clean its mine. 3 hours later I was leaving in my 2005 Hummer.

There are of course some things she needs from being 13 years old and fairly low miles at 90k. It's been repainted before, not a great job but not to bad either. The power mirrors are weak not wanting to turn themselves in and back out. I'm sure ill be using this site a lot in the coming weeks, so I would like to say thank you in advance. I've also already made a few buys for her that should be coming in over the next few days.

Air Raid intake tube
K&N cone filter
Magnaflow Catback
BBK shorty header with ARP bolts
In-dash DVD with back up camera

At this time i would like to introduce TONKA

BEFE

Welcome to H40! Great wealth of knowledge here and a better group of people. Welcome from South Dakota! 2005 H? Congrats none the less!

tbl955

Welcome and congrats on your purchase. A lot of information on this forum which comes in handy.

MilamJR

Congratulations. We have had our 04 H2 since 05 so obviously we have enjoyed it. Hopefully you will enjoy yours as much. Great group that are always willing to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk