• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Super Rare OEM Roof Marker Lights on Ebay!!!!

Acer4LO

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. A SET OF OEM ROOFMARKER LIGHTS ARE FOR SALE!
Posted: June 5th, 2018
Sold: June 12th, 2018

[Note These Lights Have Been Sold]

https://www.ebay.com/itm/C337-HUMME...001129&hash=item1ee29015dc:g:090AAOSwqDhbFXk4

s-l1600.jpg

s-l16001.jpg

Last edited:

DFW Spartan

[emoji23] $975... They're smoking crack, and so is the person that pays that much for them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Acer4LO

Idk that seems what they seem to be going for if the person selling them knows the value. The craizest asking price I have ever seen was for a pair in good condition combined with the OEM lower grille fog lights accssory go for $2350. Not sure if he got asking price though lol

Alpha X

The patina on those A Pillars increases value. That's 200,000 miles of sun bleaching! Plus those cracked lenses makes it exceedingly rare.

Acer4LO

I still have my almost new off road light in my garage lol. I need to hunt down two covers for them.

Nice! The OEM offroad lights are valued somewhere around $400 to $600 from my expereince. Better find those covers, they are about $60 per pair if you can find them online.

Acer4LO

The patina on those A Pillars increases value. That's 200,000 miles of sun bleaching! Plus those cracked lenses makes it exceedingly rare.

I get ya on the cosmetic issues. Its just that sellers can charge that much because there will be someone willing to pay. Not saying its right to charge that much, but if you price them at $300, a lot of people are willing to pay, so why not increase it to the point where a few will be willing to pay. You get more money and the buyer gets the the lights and a hole in his pocket. Its kinda just basic supply and demand. Lol btw do you know sellers on ebay want $100 for one of those orange lenses?

Traxx

I like them but only combined with a Gobi. I never bothered installing them on mine because the middle lenses can't be found anywhere if I ever needed a replacement. I have a couple left and rights in a box but someone must have bought every extra middle lens ever available.

On a side note though doesn't that thing howl like a banshee with the wind deflector set up that way?

What are you talking about lol they are amazing!

i-vb6Zwww-X5.jpg

Acer4LO

I like them but only combined with a Gobi. I never bothered installing them on mine because the middle lenses can't be found anywhere if I ever needed a replacement. I have a couple left and rights in a box but someone must have bought every extra middle lens ever available.

On a side note though doesn't that thing howl like a banshee with the wind deflector set up that way?

No not at all. Can't really hear it when I have the sun roof open. I gotta make a custom visor that accomadates for the marker lights in the future, but there are so many other things I have to focus on first.

Acer4LO

People be paying crazy money for marker lights and here I'm thinking on just getting this and make it work $37 bucks and leds hahaha.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XRRJ8YW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_5BDiBb05824AJ

Yeah true; however I think people buy these lights because it completes the trim. That plastic peice in the middle just completes the look of the front. Without it, it kinda looks off. Also the size of the orange lenses are alot bigger than amazon ones and I really love the shape of them. Also I if you don't have a gobi, it makes the truck have a much bigger presence. If I were to go the amazon route, I would by 5 indivudal marker lights instead of the 3 peice one. I am not really sure why the 3 peice one is a thing (maybe because it is easier to wire)

Acer4LO

Holy crap there are a lot of crack smokers out there. Capitalism in its truest form.

Free Market Art. Heck, if I had an H3 and wasn't into them that much, and didn't know where to look to find them and didn't want to spend 3 months looking for them, I would probably pay too.