• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

A Better Keyless Entry Remote for Hummers

Zerreitug

Hey. I had one of my keyless entry remotes break at the keyring hole so I took the opportunity to redesign the fob and put them for sale.
They are mix and match - but they are sold as halves. So if you want a complete fob shell, you need to get a Front & Back.

Here is the link to my store where they are for sale.
https://www.shapeways.com/shops/baddog-engineering

Here is a 3D image of the available choices.
Capture3.PNG

I am working on a way to give custom fobs through shapeways. When I finish the set up of the model. It will become available for sale. Below is an image of the custom version.

Capture2.PNGCapture.PNG

Last edited:

650Hawk

That's pretty cool! A bit expensive for my blood, but really nice.

I'd like to see one that also incorporates the key itself.

2010H3TAlpha

That's pretty cool! A bit expensive for my blood, but really nice.

I'd like to see one that also incorporates the key itself.

Incorporating the key puts too much leverage on the ignition in our rigs and it will turn the key off while you are driving. Suuuuuuuuper dangerous, it happened to me with an aftermarket key.

Zerreitug

citiboy - I probably could but I would need to have one to disassemble and collect measurements from. I found (i think) the same fob on Amazon but it was close to $150. I dont really have that kind of money to throw around.

Can you make a shell for this...it's an OEM GM 2-way advanced remote.

1000.jpg

citiboy

Yeah, that remote is on the expensive side that's why i ask you if you can make it. Oh well, at least i asked :).