• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

A Keyless Entry Fob worthy of the HUMMER Legacy

Zerreitug

So I bought my Hummer back in February and it came with both keyless entry remotes but one was broken at the keyring hole. I guess its a problem that can happen with these delicate snowflakes GM designed. So I took the opportunity to design and 3d print a new one that is worthy of the Hummer.

I customized mine with my last name and a spin of the H3 Logo. I have another one printing with a different design that I will post up when I get home. I am pretty pleased with it.
20180501_131016.jpg20180501_130927.jpg

RamRod

Awesome work! I know there is a guy making some cool fobs for the Toyota's I always thought it would be cool to have a better more attractive shell for ours!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Zerreitug

Thanks. Im not going to share the files of this one as i dont think anyone needs a fob with another guys name on it. I recently posted up a couple different designs that I am selling on Shapeways.

There is one on thingiverse.com that somebody made that is similar to mine. Its not a bad design and that one is free.
Here is the link to his free one. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2849166

Im not sure posting a link to my shapeways store is allowed here. Ill post it up in The Swap Meet if anyone is interested.

Zerreitug

Awesome work! I know there is a guy making some cool fobs for the Toyota's I always thought it would be cool to have a better more attractive shell for ours!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I agree that our shells are pretty underwhelming when you know that it belongs with a Hummer. They should of just did a redesign instead of going with their generic universal ones

Here is the other fob design I made.
20180503_171902.jpg20180503_171948.jpg

Last edited: