• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS Parts for Sale 2008 Hummer H3 Alpha

5gn-h3t

Edit: I'm slowly adding more pics and prices. I also have some parts from other H3s.

I have tons of door panels!

I'm parting out an '08 Alpha, -ish.

What's not for sale:
-Engine, trans, PCM/TCM, harness, etc
-Axles. If my '06 sells, I'll consider selling the front

So what's available?
Basically,
-Entire interior, seats, door panels(minus the door switches) etc, etc
-Complete dash
-Sunroof

I'd really love to sell everything at once. If this sounds like a deal that floats your boat, PM me and I'm sure that we can work something out.

I'm located near Scranton, PA.

-Tom

1703.jpg1704.jpg1707.jpg1715.jpg1719.jpg1720.jpg1721.jpg

Last edited:

JPaul

How is the condition of the leather on the steering wheel? Would you sell that separately? I'd be interested in it if you are, and depending on the price.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

owlxxx

Id like to know what size the sway bar bracket bolts are. Mine sheared off. If only you were in california, id stop by and use you as a pick a part.

Niteowl1

Probationary Member
Seats? Are they still available? How much?

I would just need them dropped at your nearest Fastenal store. I'll take care of everything from there.What's not for sale:-Engine, trans, PCM/TCM, harness, etc-Doors and window switches-Axles. If my '06 sells, I'll consider selling the frontSo what's available?Basically,-Entire interior, seats, headliner, door panels(minus the door switches) etc, etc-Complete dash-Steering wheel-Sunroof-4 chrome rims with good tires, 5 chrome center capsI'd really love to sell everything at once. If this sounds like a deal that floats your boat, PM me and I'm sure that we can work something out.I'm located near Scranton, PA.-TomView attachment 23553View attachment 23554View attachment 23555View attachment 23556View attachment 23557View attachment 23558View attachment 23559[/QUOTE]

5gn-h3t

I have the large interior plastic pieces from the cargo area taking up tons of space. I need them gone. I would hate to throw them out. If anyone is interested in them, please let me know. Very cheap, even less if you can pick them up.

5gn-h3t

Sunroof - $200
Steering column - $100
‘08 style door panels, Tan
‘06 style door panels, Charcoal
H3T rear door panels, Charcoal

Last edited:

derian06

Red Rockett
I have the large interior plastic pieces from the cargo area taking up tons of space. I need them gone. I would hate to throw them out. If anyone is interested in them, please let me know. Very cheap, even less if you can pick them up.

pm sent

5gn-h3t

Doors

I have all 5 doors available from my '06. I swapped the '08 doors over to my '06. With good window regulators and glass. $100 each. PO used this as a minivan and the handles wore through the paint. Some rust but they are all nice and straight.

2794.jpg2793.jpg

2803.jpg2802.jpg
2804.jpg

amrg

Just a question, i see dynamat on the doors, any improvement with sound insulation?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

atvspeed4

I know its not a big item but do you still have the body of the truck? I need the female side (body side) of the door jam switch. Ill take a few of them if they are still good and not corroded. On one of our trucks the rear door jam switch was really corroded and the socket was destroyed. If you could leave a few inches of wire to splice that would be awesome