• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Salvage H3T

SolidusJ

Water/flood 2010 H3T, anybody ever purchased a vehicle from a site like this? I just was the bed of the truck to make into a trailer.

https://www.salvageautosauction.com...for-Sale/lot-42012477/Houston-Texas/id/1/pg/1

b2471d20-d5b8-4299-b17a-0f9167972ca1.JPG

JPaul

If it was only that deep, then it doesn't even need that, maybe rebuilds of the diffs/driveline and check the oil in the engine/transmission/transfer case.

rascole

Depending on final price, new computers and full electrical connector inspection could get you a great deal or a great headache. Project truck for sure.

5gn-h3t

It’s going to sell for a lot more than you would think. I’ve been watching the auctions for H3’s for a few months and they’ve been going for a real lot of money. You are better off searching for a cheap one from a private seller. I’ve purchased 2 vehicles from online auto auctions

RamRod

It’s going to sell for a lot more than you would think. I’ve been watching the auctions for H3’s for a few months and they’ve been going for a real lot of money. You are better off searching for a cheap one from a private seller. I’ve purchased 2 vehicles from online auto auctions
Lol are you trying to reduce the competition

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk