• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

I guess I'm kinda fresh meat....

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
Sorta. :giggle:

Figured I better stop in and see if Gunnar ever got his truck off the pavement. :shifty: :2funny
Hope all is well and that everyone's trucks are still shiny side up. :cheers:

Last edited:

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
Haha, welcome back Mr. Mopar! How ya doin'?

Doing good. Still missing the hell out of my little H3. Been looking at HMMWV's recently so thought I would check in and see what's happening around the old stomping grounds.

Welcome back and no Mark's 3 has not been off-road yet.......still.

Thanks Dave. I see you picked up an Armament Carrier? Sweet!

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Doing good. Still missing the hell out of my little H3. Been looking at HMMWV's recently so thought I would check in and see what's happening around the old stomping grounds.

Thanks Dave. I see you picked up an Armament Carrier? Sweet!

yep.Gunners shield, armored bulkhead, grill, hood louver, gunners seat. Very nice.

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Holy ****.......The apocalypse is nigh ! ! !

Look what crawled forth from the Stygian depths of Minnesota's arsehole.

Thought you were dead man (smothered in your sleep by the spousal unit or something)..........

Good to hear from ya.

Roddy3402

Hey guys I have a leveled h3 on 35s sitting at 26.5 in the rear and 24 in the front hub to fender if I went 25.5 hub to fender should I be putting to much stress on the cv axles?

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Roddy, it's better to start a new post on this subject rather than tagging onto an unrelated conversation. And the answer to your question is Yes.