• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 Tire carrier

fanugy

I have a black spare tire cover, the rigid plastic one. Good condition and free- you cover shipping from Phoenix area.
1939458379606a7e35eaf5b6738a0d8b.jpg

Vinyl letting from previous owner, promise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Looks like it's set up for a 33" tire. We'd be happy to bring it up to Moab on the Moab Parts Express.

the_real_hacksaw

I have a black spare tire cover, the rigid plastic one. Good condition and free- you cover shipping from Phoenix area.
1939458379606a7e35eaf5b6738a0d8b.jpg

Vinyl letting from previous owner, promise.

I’d be interested

fanugy

Let me know whoever wants it. Off Power and Guadalupe. F0uR ate oh tree 1 ate 8451. Yes, that is on purpose.

JPaul

I'll take it. Alrock, can you pick that up for me and bring it up to Moab? I'll bring you a homemade ginger beer (non-alcoholic, sorry!) if you want.

JPaul

Seriously? Seems a bit low dude. I asked about it first but was busy working on the H3 all day so I didnt check the furom until I was done at 3AM, and nothing had been said in this thread about it until after I said I'd take it...

Whatever. Hope you enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

fanugy

Wow, you keeping internet time and getting busy with something else is the measuring stick? Not wanting to use actual contact or commitment? You two must be millennials... so to help, you are both wrong- he was first and reached out and committed firmly- no soft feels. Disappointed that gritching is your reaction.

JPaul

Wow, you keeping internet time and getting busy with something else is the measuring stick? Not wanting to use actual contact or commitment? You two must be millennials... so to help, you are both wrong- he was first and reached out and committed firmly- no soft feels. Disappointed that gritching is your reaction.

Wow, this was your response? You do realize you're still pretty new to this forum? Before I go into my response to what can only be termed a dick response, I'm not heartbroken over getting that cover, I'm only angered by your complete lack of consideration, courtesy, and respect towards others.

So really dude? Hacksaw was the first to reach out? I don't think so. I expressed firm and valid interest before anyone else, go look at the very short history of this thread. I asked what it fits and if it could be brought up to Moab by Alrock who lives right near you and he was totally ready to go pick it up for me TODAY. How is that not expressing firm commitment, seeing how I needed to make sure it'd fit my bloody tires first?? Hacksaw didn't express interest until well after, and Chimpy even further after that apparently. I asked clarifying questions before giving a hard yes, and when I finally had a chance to respond I confirmed I wanted them. Common courtesy dictates that the first person to express valid interest, especially if they were waiting for clarification, be given first shot until they either decline or flat out stop responding. And less than 12 hours isn't a valid timeframe unless you dictate so in the original post. Look on any other number of for sale threads (which by the way are supposed to go in the THE SWAP MEET forum, not a forum meant for general discussion, but I guess you're not intelligent enough to figure that out, or maybe you're just too old since you think anyone that has a complaint, no matter how valid, is a millennial...) and you can see examples of this where someone puts something up, another person responds expressing interest but needs to check something first, then others come along and express interest as well but either they themselves will say "...if <username> doesn't take it." or the OP says that next person is in line if the first responder doesn't take it. All the frigging time. And if you had in fact made arrangements with Hacksaw before I responded, then you should have updated the bloody thread when that happened instead of being lazy and just ignoring the fact that I had expressed interest.

And not using actual contact or commitment? Really???? THIS IS A EFFING INTERNET POST. How is it reasonable to expect ANYONE to treat it any differently than expecting it to be based on "internet time" as you put it? You didn't give your phone number until afterwards other wise I would have called you first. And guess what, I'm not going to sit around waiting for your reply TO AN INTERNET POST and constantly refreshing the thread to check for your reply, when like so many other people I have a life and things to do other than waiting for some new guy to maybe or maybe not respond to the thread within minutes of my posting. And apparently if I had PM'd you the question it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

And don't you effing dare call me a millennial. Sure, I'm not some 60 year old fart yelling at kids to get off my lawn, but just because I find fault with you and Hacksaw being a couple newbs on this forum and acting like a couple little inconsiderate squirts doesn't make me a millennial. You both have less than 50 posts each and guess what, that doesn't mean much. Maybe you're used to other forums where people like to act like a bunch of jerks to each other, but on here we actually try to show consideration to one another, that's what makes this forum so good. Unfortunately this whole incident just shows that you don't give a crap about anyone else on here. Which you can try and say that "It's the internet, I shouldn't have to." or some other lame excuse like that, but guess what, you stay on here long enough and you realize this is an actual community with friendships and real relationships, not a bunch of random strangers on the internet that merely make passing remarks to each other.

You're a real piece of work who clearly has no sense of respect or consideration for others. I feel bad for you.

Zach

Mall Crawler
[emoji15]. That took some time to type that response for not caring.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

the_real_hacksaw

I wasn’t going to respond but I will now. You asked questions you didn’t say “I want it” I said I was interested and then followed up in a pm immediately...you know I basically went to the “check out” no one needs to know the details of the transaction but the OP and the person getting an item. Sorry you feel I was being a dick...no I’m not I didn’t do anything wrong.

JPaul

Generally if someone asks a clarifying question as well as how to get the part to them, that qualifies as valid interest. Clearly I should have made it painfully clear that if my questions had been answered in the way I wanted then I was going to take it. I'll make sure to do that next time. Enjoy the cover.