• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

1995 H1 doors

Rolltide0323

I'm looking at getting a 1995 H1 with pop out windows. How hard and expensive is it to swap them out with doors with power windows? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
The doors are out of production and getting very expensive. The interior door panels are out of production and hard to find and expensive. Regulators, harnesses, etc expensive. You have to search Craiglist, eBay, etc and hope you can find a complete set. Military X doors with glass on a slide and a pull knob are going for $1000 per door and are pretty crappy.

i have a complete set of H1 doors with glass, door panels, all in internals, etc that I turned down $7000.00 for if that gives you an idea on what it might cost you.

Rolltide0323

The doors are out of production and getting very expensive. The interior door panels are out of production and hard to find and expensive. Regulators, harnesses, etc expensive. You have to search Craiglist, eBay, etc and hope you can find a complete set. Military X doors with glass on a slide and a pull knob are going for $1000 per door and are pretty crappy.

i have a complete set of H1 doors with glass, door panels, all in internals, etc that I turned down $7000.00 for if that gives you an idea on what it might cost you.

Thanks. I was thinking it will be pretty costly. Found an h1 in my price range but not sure I can live with the pop out windows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolltide0323

Here is a pic of the windows. I can not find another hummer with these style windows.

Capture.jpg

Attachments

• hummer windows.jpg
    hummer windows.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:

5gn-h3t

Could be home made/custom. I sold some H1 parts to a gentleman that told me he was having a machine shop make doors for him. Another example of the high price paid for H1 hard doors.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good. I thought he ruined the half doors. They are rare but not that desirable. If I were going to wheel that truck a lot the half doors would be nice. Otherwise they aren't very desirable.

denisegold

I’m trying to find out where to source replacement canvas uppers for my hmco. Any thoughts guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro