• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTB Wanted: Rancho Knuckles - H3 4" Lift RS6558

RamRod

I would like some detailed photos of your knuckles, maybe a few dimensions. I didn't think anybody had a set not installed. I'm possibly interested in scanning these and making a cad model. My original plan was scan a set of stock knuckles and make a lifted cad model. This would be better. I need to see what the availability of scanning is at my buddy's shop.
If you have someone with scanning capabilities that would be the way to go!

Then all sorts of points of reference can be referred to at a later date!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Alpha X

If you have someone with scanning capabilities that would be the way to go!

I agree, that would be awesome to scan a Rancho H3 knuckle. Unfortunately, I don't think it's a reality at the present time. I'd still like to scan a stock knuckle this summer, and using that data to reverse engineer a cad model of a 4" lifted knuckle like a Rancho. Possibly investigate improvements. A few detail photos of RSM's knuckle would help.

Last edited:

RamRod

I know of a guy who has a shop a few hours south of me who has a scanner... Chris (@chairslayer) from Hoonigan..... I have a Rancho kit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rsm688

I am sending my rancho jnuckles that are off my h3 to a forum member who has access to a scanner and is going to scan them. Was going to send them out early this week and my fiancé’s father passed so got delayed on that but I’m going to ship them out tomorrow

Alpha X

I am sending my rancho jnuckles that are off my h3 to a forum member who has access to a scanner and is going to scan them. Was going to send them out early this week and my fiancé’s father passed so got delayed on that but I’m going to ship them out tomorrow

Wow, that's awesome. I hope we get to see what comes of this.

atvspeed4

For over a year now we have had a full lift kit designed in Cad with cut files and our plasma table is ready to go... and already met with a foundry to price a run of knuckles for us. The issue we hit is meeting the federal regulation that all lift kits must pass to be certified to not have issue with traction control systems or stability.

https://skyjacker.com/fmvss/

We are a member of sema so we have access to testing but not sure of cost yet. I know we are not a vendor and am not doing this to flaunt what we are working on I just hate to see someone else spend the time and $$ to get to the same place.

Acer4LO

That would be awesome if you could start selling those! It is really hard to come by rancho lift these days. It seems like the only way to get one, is when a forum member does a sas or you buy a H3 with a rancho already on it. Thanks!

fanugy

Did these make it to a scanner? I tracked a scanner down through my machinist neighbor, if not. He says they can make the knuckle taller (a 5 or 6” to avoid copyright issues) if desired. If you get the scanned file, they can quote making one from aluminum or what not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rsm688

I haven't been able to yet unfortunately. I have been slammed as hell with my business but I am going to drop them at UPS Tuesday.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
I have a new set of the Rancho knuckles but they are about to be installed by Reloader on my H3T.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Traxx

Wrecking yards are about the only place you may run across a single knuckle for sale. I think most people even if they had one for some reason would keep it as a backup.

Alpha X

Wrecking yards are about the only place you may run across a single knuckle for sale. I think most people even if they had one for some reason would keep it as a backup.

I've been looking different places. The guy I got the LH knuckle from just had it sitting on a shelf, never used. One will come up eventually. I'll probably have to buy a whole kit just to get the RH knuckle I need.

Acer4LO

I've been looking different places. The guy I got the LH knuckle from just had it sitting on a shelf, never used. One will come up eventually. I'll probably have to buy a whole kit just to get the RH knuckle I need.

I haven't seen anything lately. Nothing on Craigslist, Copart, IAAI, eRepairables, Row 52, Instagram, etc. Only ranchos I have seen for sale is the ones everybody knows about like that CGAlphas Kit, the white salvage H3 in Tennessee, that H3T owner with the red lift, etc