• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Fyi

Woodtick

IMG_3925.jpg The shipping was $175 for me a few years ago.

Acer4LO

The shipping was $175 for me a few years ago.

Saw that same banner ad up a month ago. I think they are switching up their pricing tactics by increasing the price of the sliders and saying free shipping. Now that everyone is using amazon, most people have come to expect free shipping. Right now on there website they are $669. I paid 479.00 + $100.00 UPS Ground shipping for a total of $579.00 (Purchased Mid December of 2016, so 1 year, 3 months ago). Looks like they increased the price of the sliders overall by $90

http://www.rocky-road.com/h3-rock-sliders.html

Looks like they have a new H3 slider available with a kick out section for an extra $120 ($789)

kicker-slider.jpg

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Yeah, they definitely adjusted the pricing. Good thing is, my video is still on their H3 page! :giggle:
[video=youtube;vKTTNTQMJWs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKTTNTQMJWs[/video]

Woodtick

Paid over $700 for Them shipped for the H3 like 3 years ago. Just paid $619 for a set that is about the same size and weight as the H3. They use a higher grade of steel. The price of pipe and tube goes up and down like oil. It's on the up swing right now.

SuperBuickGuy

Paid over $700 for Them shipped for the H3 like 3 years ago. Just paid $619 for a set that is about the same size and weight as the H3. They use a higher grade of steel. The price of pipe and tube goes up and down like oil. It's on the up swing right now.

tell me about it, 1 5/8 DOM is about $120 per 20 foot length...

Traxx

Well that sucks, My set was just over 800 shipped in december. That kickout would sure be useful on a T.

Traxx

I'm used to the additional 'Hummer tax' when it comes to certain aftermarket items. They know you don't have any where else to go except custom. :no:

JPaul

I was trying to figure out why those looked so weird, then I remembered you have a Grand Cherokee.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Woodtick

For 11 years my Jeep friends Said I owned a funny looking Jeep. Now they say I have a funny looking Hummer? I also get the classic, That’s not a real Jeep. :giggle: